Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Tuesday MLB Insider Report - May 21

Los Angeles Dodgers SP Zack Greinke is 15-0 w/2.89 ERA in 24 career appearances (23 starts) at Miller Park

Last edited by Jeff Grant; 05-21-13 at 12:20 PM.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

any more info today jeff? good work

Jeff Grant

Minnesota #Twins have allowed 47 first inning runs this season - an average of 1.15 per game - the highest in baseball

#Tigers SP Max Scherzer leads the AL with a 1.23 ERA on the road

#Tigers SP Max Scherzer is receiving 8.61 runs of support per 9 IP (2nd-best in AL)

Miguel Gonzalez has the 5th-best ERA among MLB pitchers against the Yankees since 2012 #orioles

Baltimore #Orioles have recorded 10 or more hits in 4 of their 6 losses on the homestand

New York #Yankees have hit 34 HR in their L19 games at Camden Yards

New York #Yankees bullpen has tossed 26.2 consecutive scoreless innings on the road (1.66 ERA in May)

New York #Yankees are 11-4 in the second game of a series, winning 10 of their L11

Wandy Rodriguez has gone 2-0 w/0.71 ERA in 2 starts vs the Cubs during his time with the #Pirates

Since May 1, Pittsburgh #Pirates starting rotation leads MLB with a 2.41 ERA

#Cubs plan to limit Matt Garza to 85 to 90 pitches

No rain delays or postponements at tonight's game - Roof will be CLOSED as the #Marlins go for the series win over the #Phillies!

Miller high life -- As Brewer, #Dodgers Zack Greinke was 16-0 with a 3.29 ERA, 195 Ks in 158 2/3 IPs at Miller Park (inc. 2011 playoffs)

Jeff Grant

#Nationals SP Stephen Strasburg is 3-1 w/2.18 ERA in 5 career road starts vs NL West teams - not allowing a HR in 33 IP

Washington #Nationals 3-4-5 hitters have hit .316 w/10 HR and 31 RBI in their L14 games

Washington #Nationals are 21-11 when Stephen Strasburg starts a game following a loss

#RedSox bullpen has a 0.41 ERA over the first 7 games its current road trip (2.39 road ERA overall)

#Yankees have won all 19 games this season when scoring first

Bud Norris ranks 1st in Minute Maid Park history in K per 9 IP (8.90) #astros

Since 2012, Houston #Astros SP Bud Norris ranks 4th in MLB w/1.89 home ERA (Kershaw, Medlen, Verlander)

Ian Kennedy's 3.41 ERA at Coors Field is 2nd-best among active pitchers (min. 30 IP) #diamondbacks

Arizona #Diamondbacks haven't scored on Rockies SP Jhoulys Chacin in his L14.1 innings against them

#Rangers SP Yu Darvish is 7-0 w/3.13 ERA in his L9 regular season starts at home

Yu Darvish is 5-0 w/1.93 ERA in 5 starts following a #Rangers loss this season

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

#Yankees have won all 19 games this season when scoring first - threw $10 on Yankees live fully expecting to lose.

Go through this guys list of stats every day. The ones that truly seem one sided most likely loses. Very enticing stats I might say...to the unsuspecting capper.

I've posted in this guys threads before, and will continue to do so. Follow with caution, the one sided, super intriguing stats, WILL most likely lose.

Jeff Grant

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post
    #Yankees have won all 19 games this season when scoring first - threw $10 on Yankees live fully expecting to lose.

Go through this guys list of stats every day. The ones that truly seem one sided most likely loses. Very enticing stats I might say...to the unsuspecting capper.

I've posted in this guys threads before, and will continue to do so. Follow with caution, the one sided, super intriguing stats, WILL most likely lose.
    I guess I don't need to post the information anymore. Saves me a ton of time. Thanks

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Grant View Post
    I guess I don't need to post the information anymore. Saves me a ton of time. Thanks
    no, thank you.

rim rocker
    thats debatable
    rim rocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Grant View Post
    Uhh please do, I beg