SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vogelsong goes the distance tonight

Why?? Well, it's simple because I'm on the Nationals. Him and his 8+ ERA just needed me to bet against him. I swear I've had like 5 or 6 shut outs against me in the last week. I can already see how this game ends.

I'm hoping i'm wrong, but Vogel goes 9 tonight

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

You were right if he didnt get hit by that pitch

SportGTI
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    You were right if he didnt get hit by that pitch
    only good thing about that game was him breaking his hand. I'm sick of my teams getting shut out.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I'm starting to think he wasnt pitching a gem and the Nats just couldnt hit a damn thing yesterday regardless of who was pitching.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

stop gambling if you cant handle losing. youre happy about a pro athlete breaking his hand cause you lost a little bet? grow up.

SportGTI
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    I'm starting to think he wasnt pitching a gem and the Nats just couldnt hit a damn thing yesterday regardless of who was pitching.
    You might be right riff; Vogy didn't look anything spectacular but was pitching one helluva game because the Nats decided they wanted no part of any runs

SportGTI
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    stop gambling if you cant handle losing. youre happy about a pro athlete breaking his hand cause you lost a little bet? grow up.
    Of course I'm ticked at losing a bet. I don't think anyone is happy when they lose. And, I obviously was exaggerating my "happiness" over Vogelsong breaking his hand. It's kind of being sarcastic in the sense. I'm sorry if it didn't come across that way. I want to win, and I don't think there is any shame in wanting to.

Sorry if I offended you or anyone