MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Score 1st Inning on Mets/Pirates is a solid bet

I don't usually play No scores 1st Innings but given the factors today, its a solid bet. Two very solid pitchers on the mound and for the last several Sundays, I've noticed teams getting off to slow starts in the early games on Sundays.

Pounding this bet.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

On it. The only thing I hate on these is some times a team will score once in the 1st then the game will end up 3-1 final with no more runs coming until the 5th

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Cash it fellas....not even a single hit to break a sweat.

Gonna continue this Early Games on Sunday/Slow Bats theory and taking the No Score Nationals/Cubs game. The No Score is holding true to this theory so far. All the early games have gone No Score First inning.

Good luck fellas
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 05-12-13 at 12:29 PM.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    On it. The only thing I hate on these is some times a team will score once in the 1st then the game will end up 3-1 final with no more runs coming until the 5th
    thats why i dont bet them. Earlier this week i played the no score 1st inning with pit/sea and king felix looked like a damn prince in the 1st and gave up a run and then the game was a straight pitchers duel from then on and the under 6 1/2 cashed like a charm...and bye the way Burnett should get cy young consideration if he keeps this up, Harveys the shit right now but im just throwing it out there

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Cash it fellas....not even a single hit to break a sweat.

Gonna continue this Early Games on Sunday/Slow Bats theory and taking the No Score Nationals/Cubs game.

Good luck fellas
    lol dont push it...but good cash on the pit/nym

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    lol dont push it...but good cash on the pit/nym
    I rarely play this bet , only on the first early Sunday games. I've been keeping track and the last few Sundays, early games have cashed significantly on the No Score.

Good luck on your bets today.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I rarely play this bet , only on the first early Sunday games. I've been keeping track and the last few Sundays, early games have cashed significantly on the No Score.

Good luck on your bets today.
    Thanks same to you.

I'll be watching to see how much they cash with the no score early on sundays and it its profitble i'll be on it next sunday

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

There was a score in the majority of this first batch of games.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

i may try an experiment sometime soon where i play yes in the 1st inning and see what what happens cause it always seems like these teams score in the 1st inning every Fn gm

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

ill probably take 50 bucks and hit yes on 5 gms and see what happens. Most of the yes'es are +money anyway so it could be profitable...ps they will be picked at random because theres just no way to cap the 1st inning look at the kc/nyy gm and look at the was/chi gm, they scored but the damn det/cle and cin/mil gm didnt. It's flatout unpredictable