easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Do the L.A Angels get swept by the Houston Astros tomorrow?

Vargas will be pitching for the Halos while Harrel is on the mound for the Astros. Gotta think Angels play well here and avoid getting swept. I expect Harrel to struggle here and am very tempted to take the Angels. Probably gonna lay the -150 here with the Angels. Any thoughts?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

I think its possible .. Right now LA could get swept by a high school softball team

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Yes!.....and take the over also!!!!

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Laying -150 on the Angels is like playing a scratch off right now. The game should go over and with the Angels talent, they could come away with the victory but they have just lost back to back against the worst team in baseball and the Angels are running neck and neck with them for that title. The angels are horrendous right now and talent alone is not worth the -150 in my eyes; the Astros could very well pull off the sweep in the series of the two worst team in mlb. Over looks good. GL

AllerWise
    AllerWise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Yes !!!

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

LAA and talent in the same sentence.

Both fukks have almost the exact same record for a reason. LAA is as bad as Miami and Houston. Period.

Norris had 50 pitches through 6 innings. Should tell you something about their "talent".

Funny thing is, people are still paying juice despite a .300 record or whatever those retarded fags' record is.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I dont know man. If Pujols, Hamilton , Trumbo, and Trout are in the line-up i think the play is the Halos

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    Laying -150 on the Angels is like playing a scratch off right now. The game should go over and with the Angels talent, they could come away with the victory but they have just lost back to back against the worst team in baseball and the Angels are running neck and neck with them for that title. The angels are horrendous right now and talent alone is not worth the -150 in my eyes; the Astros could very well pull off the sweep in the series of the two worst team in mlb. Over looks good. GL

Btw....Marlins have to be the worst team in baseball....easily.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

courtesy wipe lol thats a funny username.

ive heard of courtesy flush but not courtesy wipe

forthewin

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    LAA and talent in the same sentence.

Both fukks have almost the exact same record for a reason. LAA is as bad as Miami and Houston. Period.

Norris had 50 pitches through 6 innings. Should tell you something about their "talent".

Funny thing is, people are still paying juice despite a .300 record or whatever those retarded fags' record is.

We know individually that team is jam packed with talent yet collectively as a group they have not been able to translate that into any success. As proven with the Dodgers and may I go as far as saying even the Yankees, money and talent doesn't make you the best in baseball or sports period. They really should look at what teams like the Orioles and A's and even the Pirates have done with their low team bankrolls and under the radar players yet their effort levels are off the charts. Last season all three teams were consistent dog money and were winning game after game the Pirates fell off first but you get the point. Have you seen Hamilton's lackadasical attitude at the plate? The Angels have been playing with no heart. Not with my money they won't. -150 , crooks!

Last edited by forthewin; 05-09-13 at 07:19 AM.

Deep_Rest
    Deep_Rest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

The sad thing is both the Angels and Dodgers used to be the A's and Orioles of yesteryear. Once the Dodgers were sold to Rupert Murdoch, then Frank McCourt, and the Angels were bought by Disney, it was all over.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

The style of bringing in old superstars to fill your roster does not work anymore . Dodgers have a little more of an excuse because of injuries.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

I have a fade system on astros AND a fade system on LAA (I did it at the beginning of last year as well). I passed on this series. Look at Tor, Laa, astros, Miami...all these are bad teams or under performing teams and should be grouped together (least april and so far in may). I have yet to bet on LAA and it has served me very well. I also faded Astros RL on the road, which has avoided me a lot of upsets.
    Since I started playing chase systems baseball is so much easier. on avg less juice and less time capping.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

cj Wilson getting hit hard by a bunch of AAA guys was shameful hank konger having 3 errors was a joke but lets be real the halos don't even look like they give a damn you should be able to blindfold pujols and Hamilton and they still shouldn't hit below .250 those guys are unreal at the plate last I look hammy was hitting like .205 with only 3 homers. albert not much better shameful

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I dont know man. If Pujols, Hamilton , Trumbo, and Trout are in the line-up i think the play is the Halos
    This has been there line-up all year pal, nothing different other then they suck.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face

Genius1512
    Genius1512's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hate to burst anyone's bubble. But if u don't see Albert pujols as over the hill your over the hill. Period. Watch him. It's almost downright sad. Trout will be fine. Trumbo is a pure 30 hr hitter. Hamilton is either inhumanly good for a month or alcoholic bad. If u watch u will see I'm not 100% on but maybe 10000% in fairness to myself lol haha. Why does SF giants keep stealing rings... PITCHING. Oh yea weavers fastball is down 5 mph from 2 years ago... Ummm high tommy Hanson same f'n thing... Cj Wilson is a solid #3 he's not an ace like they paid for. Look at all the guys who lost velocity namely Hanson luncecum etc. there era goes from sub 3.00 to 5.00 in a season. So for the guys who like to dream. Get over it. I can break down the dodgers the same way.

Genius1512
    Genius1512's Avatar Become A Pro!

This team has no pitching. Won't now or in the second half. Flawed roster. They win 75 if there lucky

forthewin

Quote Originally Posted by Genius1512 View Post
    This team has no pitching. Won't now or in the second half. Flawed roster. They win 75 if there lucky

They have Joe Blanton

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Go Houston

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Angels=Garbage

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Angels win tonight

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

yurp

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Did'nt bet them straight but these assholes are gonna cost me my par today it looks like. Seriously Halos if you get swept by a farm team don't even bother making the trip to Chicago just do the world a favor and fly your plane into the ocean!

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

yup yup yup yup

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

5-3 Astros in the 7th.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Manager... ok, pitcher walks 2... ill keep him in to give up the game losing hit... ok, NOW ill take him out.

what a POS team

meanwhile, the Indians have won 10 of 11

easyliving

this will be the last time I back them for quite a while

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

On the same note think about the thousands and thousands of dollars people have lost betting them through the first 30 games. Every game has to be a 'they'll get it together and reel off 8 in a row' so you know people are upping the ante. To think there are several people martingaling the Angels ML if not RL in this series, sick sick feeling to be an Angels bettor this year.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

of course

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

so many clueless umps in the major leagues...

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    so many clueless umps in the major leagues...
    no kidding, amazing right now

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Keep chasing struggling teams. Enjoy going broke

forthewin

Originally Posted by Genius1512

Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    They have Joe Blanton
    Oh, yeah and they have Jason Vargas

easyliving

bases loaded with no outs gotta at least tie it here

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Tied ball game. Hopefully, the Angels can win this one. They strand to many players.

12 Last