Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

What happens when a game is postponed?

I only play 1 game per day, so have not run into this in a while.

Col/Flo was postponed to my understanding today, and a doubleheader is set for tomorrow. Does this mean a new line will come out for tomorrow's game which should have been played today? Or was playing it today before gametime your only chance to get it, while the books keep it ungraded until it ends tomorrow?

Also, does if differ if the game is postponed for a longer period of time? (ie. until end of season), i'm assuming it will be graded as cancelled and a new line would come out for it near it's new gameday...

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your wager will be a push/cancel. The line you had is irrelevant now.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

No Action.....they are playing 2 tomorrow.

Masu485

ok thanks, so from what you're telling me, if i played the game today, it would be a no action and get refunded.

furthermore, i'd like to know if

a. the wager for today's game is cancelled, and they will release a new line for it tomorrow.

b. the wager for today's game is cancelled, and they will NOT release a new line for tomorrow.

c. the wager for today's game stays ungraded seeing as how it's postponed for less than 24 hrs, and will be graded after the game tomorrow. (this seems less likely according to you guys).

so is it A, B, or C, keeping in mind listed pitchers aren't necessary for action in this case.

thanks for any help, i know i should be familiar with this by now, but i always forget.

Masu485

ok nevermind, surprisingly the answer's A. there's gonna be a new line out tomorrow for today's postponed game.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

you are correct w/ A. I believe the pitching match ups are different for Game 1.....