Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Mets and Yankees

delpiero7
    delpiero7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1720

Dickey vs Miami is 5-0 with a 1.38 ERA and 2 complete games THIS SEASON. He also has a not so shabby 10-2 record with a 2.75 ERA lifetime against Miami.

Making his final start of the year for a team that has otherwise been abject. He's been the only bright spot for a team that has been terrible all season. Hopefully he bows out for the season with another complete game to give him his 21st win of the season.

Also worth mentioning that Mets hit the Marlins' starting pitcher for 6 ER in 5 innings the only time they faced him.

All the cards in the deck are stacked in R.A.'s favour, so it will probably end up as a Miami blowout victory.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by delpiero7 View Post
    Dickey vs Miami is 5-0 with a 1.38 ERA and 2 complete games THIS SEASON. He also has a not so shabby 10-2 record with a 2.75 ERA lifetime against Miami.

Making his final start of the year for a team that has otherwise been abject. He's been the only bright spot for a team that has been terrible all season. Hopefully he bows out for the season with another complete game to give him his 21st win of the season.

Also worth mentioning that Mets his the Marlins' SP for 6 ER in 5 innings the only time they faced him.

All the cards in the deck are stacked in R.A.'s favour, so it will probably end up as a Miami blowout victory.
    You mean a mets victory?

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

i was gonna ride Dickey tonight (!) but def a rain delay early on in the cards in Miami so no play for me. after a rain delay in meaningless game this late might as well throw darts.

delpiero7
    delpiero7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1720

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    You mean a mets victory?
    Lol, everytime I put on a bet where the cards are stacked so much in favour of a certain team, they end up losing.

Given the stats, Dickey should get it done tonight. Realistically the only way Miami wins is if the Mets forget to bring their bats to the plate, or Dickey pitches like a gascan in his final outing this season.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by delpiero7 View Post
    Lol, everytime I put on a bet where the cards are stacked so much in favour of a certain team, they end up losing.

Given the stats, Dickey should get it done tonight. Realistically the only way Miami wins is if the Mets forget to bring their bats to the plate, or Dickey pitches like a gascan in his final outing this season.
    Hah, yeah I hear you. I think MIA TT U3 could work, or the under generally.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

almost a 40 point jump? that's crazy.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Well I got this line at -139 last night so I put 139/100 on the mets.Woke up today and saw it at -169 about 10 am eastern today.Kinda scares me now.That's a huge move in my favor which could be a bad thing.Marlins have nothing to lose as do the mets so I feel I may have burned $139.we shall see

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Damnit Dickey!!!! Let up a homerun!

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

2-0 !!! the same story awesome pitcher awful hitter poor R.A Dickey !!!! i hope he leave NY !!!

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

3-0 Game Ova!