dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Mundane Mondays (UNDER, UNDER, UNDER!) [NFL+MLB]

Mets/Marlins U8 [+100] $250 to win 250
    Miami sucks bad on the bats. And on the diamond in general. Mets have been good lately but it's all about Dickey and the pitching staff. This Familia kid is a giant... knows how to throw the ball hard... and when he gets rolling, he can be money. He hasn't faired well out of the pen because he's not use to it, always starting in the minors. So I expect him to put in a quality start here. Johnson won't wanna get outpitched by the kid so this will be a pitcher's dual tonight I believe, as unorthodox as it may be.

Braves/Pirates U8 [-110] $220 to win 200
    This will be a down game for the Braves who have been going off on a TEAR to try and win the NL East title but this will be a down game for them after a crazy weekend. Locke is most likely an aspiring gas can but this is a good spot for him to get his first win. I see a lot of value in the 8 so avoid the 7.5 if it's dropped at your shop.

Bears/Cowboys U42 [-110] $110 to win 100
    Big MNF game with two NFC "powerhouses" who are trying to establish who they are. I see a closely fought game tonight as neither team wants to fall to 2-2 instead of 3-1 this early in the season when expectations were so high preseason. Both coming off wins though, there's no reason not to stay the course and just follow the game plan. Expect a lot of touches from Michael Bush who is finding his stride in Chi town. Dallas has terrible run defense so I expect Chicago to steadily grind on the ground. Dallas will do their typical play-action type offense off Murray's touches. Wish I could have got this at 44 where it opened but I'll take the under 42 for a unit.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

2-1 for +$340