matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

L.A Dodgers TT over 4 runs -129.........insert Nike Symbol!

I like this play alot. This has better Value than the Dodgers ML. I originaly wanted to hit Dodgers -11/2 runs, but im not so sure on how Colorado's offense will turn out tonight. For some reason the Dodgrs waited until time was almost expired to start hitting. Standard. You can bet the Dodgers are excited that the Nationals have a lead..... this should fuel the Fire. Tyler Chatwood hasnt been great of late. Due to the 75 pitch count he will be on he has been letting up 2-3 runs over 3-5 Innnings of work during his previous 5 outings. For those who want to hit Dodgers ML, I like the play tonight. Joe Blanton does have his off games but remember this, Blanton wont be in long if he gets into trouble early. Madingly may give him a max of 2ER if he gets hit early. I doubt he gets hit tho. Also this series has payback written on it from when the rockies took the Dodgers to the woodshed back august.

Bol!

Record 10-1 this week
    Sept 12-Present 18-4
    Today 2-0
    Tor ML win
    Min TT over 3 runs win
    Angels/rangers over 10 No Action
    Last edited by matt1216; 09-29-12 at 07:32 PM.

daonlyplaya
    daonlyplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

Great day you're having! I'm on this too. Seems like the reasonable pick. Let's get it

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by daonlyplaya View Post
    Great day you're having! I'm on this too. Seems like the reasonable pick. Let's get it
    Thanks man, Lets hope dodgers sores some!

matt1216

lol, man, bottom the 8th man on 1st and 3rd none out and the dodgers cant score 1. oh well cant win them all i guess.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

They can't score that's why they are bums who didn't make the playoffs this year.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    They can't score that's why they are bums who didn't make the playoffs this year.
    they had there chances, coul have easily put up 6 tonight. kemp/gonzo/hanly have starte to hit Eithier fcked me hard tho. that guy is a plug

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Yeah, I hate them. They're one of the teams I always lose on if I bet them and I'm glad when they lose.

They have a major scoring problem that hasn't been addressed for years. Same with the Giants. These two teams just can't score. The Giants pitching saves them though. I remember in 2009 when Lincecum would practically have to pitch a no-hitter for the Giants to even win.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Yeah, I hate them. They're one of the teams I always lose on if I bet them and I'm glad when they lose.

They have a major scoring problem that hasn't been addressed for years. Same with the Giants. These two teams just can't score. The Giants pitching saves them though. I remember in 2009 when Lincecum would practically have to pitch a no-hitter for the Giants to even win.
    ya i remember the Giants then as well. something to do with all the california teams. oakland/angels starting to score this year