matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

2 Plays CWS +105 NYY TT Over 51/2 runs.

Alright guys, two plays today. Ive been pondering these picks for the last two hours or so. I like the CWS tonight to come out and win this game. I know TB is hot, but i think Gavin Floyd comes up with a solid game. This is Pretty much it for CWS..... If they lose this game I think there done, As Detroit dosnt look to be letting up.The pressure is on. Hellickson on the Mound for Tampa. He's had decent numbers of late, but he didnt look great to me against a struggling blue jays offense about a week ago. He had walked a few guys and the Jays hit the ball hard. Jays just had no luck with the men on base. Nothin like smoaking a ball right to the defense every time. My point is Hellickson wasnt really fooling anyone. Yankees and Jays tonight. Yankees were shutout last night. I think the Yankees come out swinging today. They could have had atleast 3-4 runs last night as they too, hit the ball hard, but once again right to the position players. Second Night in a row they face a righty that likes to throw fastballs. They were fooled Once by Morrow, I dont think they will be fooled Twice here. Jenkins likes to throw hard as well so we will see if the Yankees make adjustments Not saying the Yankees will win here, I think this has the Chance to be High scoring as Kuroda has been Less than stellar of late. Lets sit back and watch the games...... Lets hop these hit.

Oh BTW, NYY TT over 5 1/2 -105 i forgot to mention that in the heading

Bol!

matt1216

NYY TT over 51/2 Runs Hits in the 6th!!!!! come on CWS!!!

matt1216

well, im glad these plays worked out today! 16-4 over the past 2 weeks 8-1 since Monday....... need to keep it up and make some more solid plays