Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Six games left and its do or die. Ryan Dempster is a great pitcher.. unless he has to pitch against the Angels. I've watched both games he's pitched against the Halos and he was dominated by the Angels offense.

As tough as Texas is to beat Weaver has had plenty of success against the Rangers this year. Hopefully that continues tomorrow
    Lineups aren't out and Texas is cruising into the playoffs although I don't expect Ron Washington to be sitting anybody just yet. I think Texas realizes they stack up better against the Athletics and are going to try and put the nail in the coffin for the Angels season to reduce the chances of seeing them in the playoffs (Darvish DID get scratched from his last start against the A's due to neck stiffness, yaaah right ).

The only thing that concerns me here is the Angels bull pen. They have been absolutely horrible and if the games tight and Weaver gets the hook in the 6th or 7th we could run into some trouble. Jerome Williams should be available for a couple innings and he pitched 5 shut out innings last time he faced Texas. If Garret Richards takes one step on to that field my 60 inch L.E.D t.v is getting ripped off the wall.

5dimes hasn't released the odds but a little birdy told me it was going to be Angels +110 and Total at 8.5.

If the Angels TT is 4 I will be making a play on that as well.

BOL, Gentleman.
    Last edited by Mantle7; 09-28-12 at 03:29 AM.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Every

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Everybody dies if the Angels bull pen blow this game. I will snap...

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Everybody dies if the Angels bull pen blow this game. I will snap...

You are what like 1-12 this week Mantle.

1841 posts and counting in 53 days.

A lifetime loser gambling and just a loser at life.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Whatever b!tch. I see you're f@ggot ass is still following me around. Pretty g@y.