ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

MLB is rigged- yankees gave it up.

ur fukking blind if u think its not rigged, hughes stays in when clearly he cant locate a fukking strike or get someone out stays in til he loads the bases. literally everyone was on yankees, i guarentee something fishy goes on. was a rigged fukking game.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

maybe you should bet when they were winning 7 in a row

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

its the twins last homestand of the season

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who else were they gonna bring in? These are tough, high pressure late inning outs this time of year. The Yanee Pen just isn't that good, especially when you consider their absurd payroll, and I don't think Girardi trusts many of them.

I'd be very careful about layin -220 on the road this time of year. Vegas is gonna stack the deck against these teams that "have to win" because they know the vast majority of the betting public is gonna grab them for just that reason.

By doing so, you play right into their hands.....-220 with Phil Hughes on the road?

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Yanks have owned the twins past few years and Vasquez had looked like shit previously since he was called up.

That game such bullshit. girardi with his dumbass hit and runs he got burned on twice with strike em out/thrown em out...forced the batters to swing at penetrating horrible pitches.Ibanez not being to field a fairly easy ball cleanly, and then slipping like an idiot. Not to mention the WP and that shitstorm of a 7th inning.

Disko808
    Disko808's Avatar Become A Pro!

i notice lately when baltimore loose so does yanks lol