R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Condolences to L.A.

Dodger backers u gotta be banging your heads into a fukkin wall every night since the big trade. These limp dikks go out and lose most every night and cannot produce any runs with that line-up??? These doggies are all bark and no bite! Living proof like several others you cannot always buy a title.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Dodger backers u gotta be banging your heads into a fukkin wall every night since the big trade. These limp dikks go out and lose most every night and cannot produce any runs with that line-up??? These doggies are all bark and no bite! Living proof like several others you cannot always buy a title.
    just baffles me, really. I dont know how Maddingley and the G.M. have not lost their s hit on this team yet.

Dodgers offense

matt1216

Actually id probably be doing cartwheels and Backflips with how bad his team is.

EX.) Adrian Gonzalez 0 out nobody on top 6th inning 3-1 count, cant get anythng going. he swings at a ball down and in and grounds out. I was like, "what the fck r u doing" Hanley ramirez, where do i start ith him hmmmmm = Shitpump, Eithier, man he fell off the earth, kemp grounds out evey other at bat. Theirs no leadershp in that dougout at all.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Thats part of the problem with buying an all-star line-up Matt. Nobody stands out and can assert themselves as the definitve leader. Will their be chemistry, will egos get in the way etc. I know alot of Dodger fans were pounding their chests when the deal went down but now they are just left hanging their heads asking w.t.f?? Any Riff Raff sightings lately? I have not seen him around in quite awhile.

matt1216

Thats part of the problem with buying an all-star line-up Matt. Nobody stands out and can assert themselves as the definitve leader. Will their be chemistry, will egos get in the way etc. I know alot of Dodger fans were pounding their chests when the deal went down but now they are just left hanging their heads asking w.t.f?? Any Riff Raff sightings lately? I have not seen him around in quite awhile.
    nah, havnt seen him. He migt be takin a break or somethin

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

this is ugly, so ugly

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah been a rough year for the Dodgers after starting with so much promise. Train really went off the rails after the trade it seems.

lunchbawks
    NB#

victorino
    kemp
    gonzales
    cruz
    ethier

and the team can't hit, its baffling

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

20 games played this month and only scored 4 runs or better in 4 games total! Thats not gonna get it done even with Oakland or Tampa's pitching.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Need Diego to hold on to cap a 3t par with Braves ml, and Giants ov 7. Stay classy San Diego!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Oh shit you motherfukkers wait to the 9th and come out of your comas to screw the faders

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Oh shit you motherfukkers wait to the 9th and come out of your comas to screw the faders
    dodgers now bro, cant get one game to go my way this week

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Whew

matt1216

Guys, we probably woulda made a fortune taking Dodgers TT under every night...... dammit lol. Always thinkin way to late.....

the big trade comes and Kemp decides to take the last 3 months off. By far the worst player on that team over the last 2 months. under .200 avg reminds me of Vernon Wells in Tor back in the day
    Last edited by matt1216; 09-26-12 at 12:27 AM.

lunchbawks
    NB#

dodgers got fked on 3 or 4 strike calls in the 9th inning.. guess theyre just running bad!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Don't have game televised here but was paying attention to tracker in 9th it had me sweating!

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who have you got on Wed. McMurph??