No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I tore through football this weekend

So I decide to make my first baseball bet in over a week with some of my winnings. Getting a little afternoon degen action on Tigers FF. Got it at -120/+100. Went to -124/+113 at Pinny right before first pitch, so as usual, beat the closer (an irrelevant concept in MLB). Tigers lead 3-0 in the 4th and 4-3 in the 5th. Standard double play ball to end the inning and cash the bet goes through Fielder's legs at first. Two runs score. Goes from a 4-3 win to a 5-4 loss.

f\*\*k Brock Landers and f\*\*k this stupid fluke sport.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

tough inning

like you said cant trust tigers bullpen, who blew it bottom 5

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    So I decide to make my first baseball bet in over a week with some of my winnings. Getting a little afternoon degen action on Tigers FF. Got it at -120/+100. Went to -124/+113 at Pinny right before first pitch, so as usual, beat the closer (an irrelevant concept in MLB). Tigers lead 3-0 in the 4th and 4-3 in the 5th. Standard double play ball to end the inning and cash the bet goes through Fielder's legs at first. Two runs score. Goes from a 4-3 win to a 5-4 loss.

its your own fault for tailing Brock. you know better. Detroit lost as soon as he said they were going to win today.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    its your own fault for tailing Brock. you know better. Detroit lost as soon as he said they were going to win today.
    I don't tail anyone -- let alone that bum.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

@ridims

Nobody tails Brock. When Brocks own kids are old enough to lay bets, they will be fading their own father.

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    @ridims

Nobody tails Brock. When Brocks own kids are old enough to lay bets, they will be fading their own father.
    Hahah i have nothin against anyone but this is hilarious hahah no offense brock

ridims

I don't tail anyone -- let alone that bum.
    you didnt know he was on detriot when he posted his play on sbr today?

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not to mention listening to Hawk Harrelson saying "HE GONE!" and "you can put on [my asss]... yeas!" every friggin' inning.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Know how you feel.

I'm not exactly a superstitious kind of person, but when I saw Landers was on the Tigers, I knew I was completely fukked. Even after the 3-0 lead..

ridims

retard bradley was on detroit to. the game was over even before it started guys come on

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

I was going to stay away that game, leaned to White Sox because of value, but when I noticed that LT and Pattymayo were confident on WhiteSox I pulled the trigger.