Only1Oklahoma
    Semi-pro
    Only1Oklahoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

9/10 MLB In Game Discussion

First off, how are you guys watching these games? I can't find anywhere to stream it and none of the games are on the cable I have here at school.

Nationals are looking good. I don't know how much longer McHugh will last if he keeps giving up bombs.

I'm also a little shocked at the reds, they aren't getting anything rolling.

BOL everyone

Only1Oklahoma
    Semi-pro

Wtf reds!

King Hernandez
    King Hernandez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im not shocked, the reds offense has been in shit mode in the last few weeks, real inconsistent, thats why i didn't place a bet on them on the ml, it was overpriced in my book. The Pirates were going into this series already being swept by bums this past weekend so they were going to come out slugging.

Only1Oklahoma
    Semi-pro

I figured they would be in the same mindset as the pirates having just lost to the worst team in the MLB. I guess they just feel like they don't really have anything to lose being 8.5 ahead. I was hoping that wouldn't bite me in the ass.

King Hernandez
    King Hernandez's Avatar Become A Pro!

It happens man, I just lost on mia scoring first, real deceptive coming from a weekend where they were giving the nats trouble with there bats.