R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Let's talk about the one good game tonight!

Yanks/Orioles only game on the card that should be good or if nothing else means something since the Royalettes, Cubbies have nothing to play for. We all know both of these teams have been going in opposite directions lately and Balty has got the best of NY this season. Neither starter fared all that well last time out against the opposition and I think we see some runs tonight! Maybe a 8-6 type slugfest in game 1 ... any thoughts?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Gonna be a hot one as well with temps in mid/upper 80's and heat index low 90's with a slight wind out to left.

Azzurri4
    Azzurri4's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over in this one

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Balty has been crushing the ball lately and NY is gonna start picking it up I think. They have A-Rod back now and plenty of pop in that line-up even without Texeira. And they know pitching is not gonna win this thing down the stretch for them. O's fans have been hungry for a long while and I expect a play-off type atmosphere in this series.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Alright took Nats -1.5 at -115, Nats tt ov 4.5 -115, and Evil Empire/O's ov 9 -105. GL everyone!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Took the ov 8 in Wash as well... looking good so far! I guarantee the Evil Empire scores more than 1 lousy run this game so Yanks/O's ov 9 should be good to go

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well Azzurri if you're the only one who listened I hope you got on the Nats as well. Spot on today and gonna be a winna no matter what even if Nats somehow manage to blow the rl. 3-1 or 4-0