NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Challenge to 2dabank

This guy loves to talk shit, so I'm gonna see if he can nut up and accept a challenge.

First of all, if we do this we can (and will) find someone we both trust to escrow money to. First people who come to mind are poker players. Someone like Mercier, Yev, Vanessa Selbst, etc would probably gladly hold money. I know plenty well known ones personally and we could escrow via Stars, Lock, wire, etc. If not them, only well-known sports bettor I know of is Haralabos Voulgaris (sp?), don't know him personally but know people who do and we could probably do the escrow through him via Stars if he'll hold it. If you wanna suggest someone, do so and I will look into if they're legit and if they are I'll probably have no opposition to it.

Minimum 20k unless it's somewhat short like a 1 month thing I'll consider 10-15k.

You can come up with the terms, I don't care what sport or how long but I'm not gonna do some totally short term bullshit propbet. So come up with something you want and 90% of the time I'll accept.

And you should probably be careful who you challenge to come to STL and fight you on the internet. I really, really hope I see your pathetic ass when I'm in St. Louis. Really, I do.

So since I'm a "wannabe sharp" like you claim and I'm so clueless there should be no reason you don't accept this.

Can't wait to hear your excuse. Lets see who the real little bitch is.

NittanyLionsFan

Actually, I just realized something. I don't think I can do football. I'm not allowed to watch a football game all year this season due to another prop bet I have with someone so I probably just cant. I'd have to think about it. But basketball I can for sure.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Your life has to be better than this NIttany fan... right? This thread is pathetic. You guys stroking your e-peens is hilarious

NittanyLionsFan

My life is great actually. This has nothing to do with you, so you dont need to post in the thread at all if you dont want to but you do anyways. So who had a pathetic life again?

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    My life is great actually. This has nothing to do with you, so you dont need to post in the thread at all if you dont want to but you do anyways. So who had a pathetic life again?

"I don't know you ,but I want to challenge you in picking the outcome of sporting events!! YOu better hope I don't come to STL and kick your ass!!!! But wait, I just remembered I'm not allowed to watch football but we can still do it with other sports!!"

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

"I don't know you ,but I want to challenge you in picking the outcome of sporting events!! YOu better hope I don't come to STL and kick your ass!!!! But wait, I just remembered I'm not allowed to watch football but we can still do it with other sports!!"

I said probably. I will probably still do football if he wants. I'm just not allowed to watch games this season due to a huge prop I have with someone else. I am sure I can still make selections without watching games.

And what are you laughing at? It's a documented fact that I can't watch football this season. Its not like I just made t up out of nowhere dumbass. You another loser like ratzzzz that needs to get laid?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Thought that was kind of funny myself. Enlighten us on this prop bet that does not allow you to watch football? Somebody better be paying me a nice sum of money not to watch football for a whole season.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Thought that was kind of funny myself. Enlighten us on this prop bet that does not allow you to watch football? Somebody better be paying me a nice sum of money not to watch football for a whole season.
    Honestly, I gotta go now but I'll explain later.

But I will say this. I haven't missed a Chiefs game since 1996. Period. Been to or seen every single one live since 1996. As far as PSU basically same thing except I have missed a few meaningless ones. So I would have said the same thing as you...but I really don't care anymore. I wasn't offered the prop bet either. It started out by me saying I wasn't gonna watch any KC or PSU games this year and someone else offered the bet. The reasoning behind me initially not watching games had nothing to do with money, more just something I want to do personally. I'll go more in depth later though, we're on the road.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

Nittany, when have you EVER consistently posted winners on this board? I just see you come in here and beeyotch when someone loses.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Penn St and the Queefs?!?! Man that's rough I would probably give up football as well. Penn St is obviously fukked for awhile with all the sanctions however the "lost wins" was b.s. propaganda since those games were played and won by Penn St. (sorry you can't erase history when it happened). If Joe Montana murders somebody next week you can't go back and say the guy never won 3 Super Bowls. And the K.C. Cooze who have not even won a playoff game in almost 20 years or even appeared in or won a S.B. for over 40!! That's rough man lol

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

How does someone monitor you while your at home on not watching a football game?

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

i nominate this thread as lamest of the year. how old r u

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

See that "Message Me" button?

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

lmao. this thread. lmao.

My prediction? He's 18-20 years old.... hes spent the last 2-3 years spending all his allowance money/whatever chump change job he could find on betting on sports, mainly football. He boldy came out to his parents a couple years ago that he believed he could make a lot of money betting on sports. His parents although skeptical, didnt want to influence him negatively in any way. (nor did they teach him about values,) so after persistent requests to do something with his life and move out, hes uncapable of saving any money. his parents know hes been recieving some money/some work, yet he has no money and yet never spends any.....in an effort to stop their child from throwing away his money and living at home forever, they invested in one of those "v-chip" tv-channel blocker....and blocked all nfl games.....

anyone wanna bet me this is the scenario? lets email his mom and try to find out

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

he can't watch football? lol what?

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    How does someone monitor you while your at home on not watching a football game?
    My guess is his boyfriend

Smutbucket

Can't wait to hear your excuse. Lets see who the real little bitch is.
    the bitch is the one who cant watch football

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    lmao. this thread. lmao.

My prediction? He's 18-20 years old.... hes spent the last 2-3 years spending all his allowance money/whatever chump change job he could find on betting on sports, mainly football. He boldy came out to his parents a couple years ago that he believed he could make a lot of money betting on sports. His parents although skeptical, didnt want to influence him negatively in any way. (nor did they teach him about values,) so after persistent requests to do something with his life and move out, hes uncapable of saving any money. his parents know hes been recieving some money/some work, yet he has no money and yet never spends any.....in an effort to stop their child from throwing away his money and living at home forever, they invested in one of those "v-chip" tv-channel blocker....and blocked all nfl games.....

anyone wanna bet me this is the scenario? lets email his mom and try to find out
    No. 25 years old actually. Haven't taken a single dime from my parents or anyone else since sophomore year in high school. Have made a total of maybe 20-25 sports bets in the past 5 years. I rarely bet sports, and I've lived in Vegas numerous times and visit there often. Seriously. As I've posted on this forum numerous times, I'm simply intrigued by sports handicapping and viewing sports from that perspective. I don't enjoy sports for the same reasons most fans do. They just don't get me off in the same way. So to get back on track...no, I haven't "spent" (or lost) any money betting on sports. My parents live between Arizona and California and I live in NYC, so I don't live at home and haven't lived at home since I started college.

Any more dumbass guesses about my life? Retard.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Trust isn't an issue, why does this prop I have with someone else even matter to you? The main thing this stems from was a personal decision I made to not watch football this season, had no involved prop bet or anything. I decided I was taking a year away from it before anything else happened.

Smutbucket

No. 25 years old actually. Haven't taken a single dime from my parents or anyone else since sophomore year in high school. Have made a total of maybe 20-25 sports bets in the past 5 years. I rarely bet sports, and I've lived in Vegas numerous times and visit there often. Seriously. As I've posted on this forum numerous times, I'm simply intrigued by sports handicapping and viewing sports from that perspective. I don't enjoy sports for the same reasons most fans do. They just don't get me off in the same way. So to get back on track...no, I haven't "spent" (or lost) any money betting on sports. My parents live between Arizona and California and I live in NYC, so I don't live at home and haven't lived at home since I started college.

Any more dumbass guesses about my life? Retard.
    lol. I think my guess was alright considering you still havent explained why you cant watch nfl. anyways thanks for your life story, I will remeber to consider it next time before bashing a stupid opinion of yours....

also, youve made 20-25 sports bets in past 5 years , yet you challenge 2dabank for a 15-20k betting contest? your are both naive and full of shit. more of which ? thats the only thing I cant figure out.....

Smutbucket

oh i get it, personal prop bet decision,

NittanyLionsFan

No dumbass...it was a personal decision. There was no prop bet involved whatsoever when I personally decided not to watch football this season. I'm not sure what part of that is so hard to understand...really I'm not. Nobody but me influenced that decision.

Smutbucket

Actually, I just realized something. I don't think I can do football. I'm not allowed to watch a football game all year this season due to another prop bet I have with someone so I probably just cant. I'd have to think about it. But basketball I can for sure.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

well I dont really care but he is clearly not 18-20 just by the way he talks. If he is 18-20 he does a good job not talking like one.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    well I dont really care but he is clearly not 18-20 just by the way he talks. If he is 18-20 he does a good job not talking like one.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/8979/photopll.jpg

NittanyLionsFan

Pretty sure if I was 18 I wouldn't be posting on this website. And he knew I wasn't 18-20 when he said that, he just doesn't know how to shut his ******* beak and likes to hear himself talk.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

5'3" .. THAT explains it .. Napoleon Syndrome

EdiT: BTW, you are 25 years old you say? But born is 85? .. thats 27+ .. lol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i love it when little faggy bitches cant help but say my name all the time,... tell you what mr world traveler why dont you bring the 20k to stl and give me a holla and i just come take it from you (IF THAT REALLY YOUR UGLY FUKKIN MUG IN THAT LICENSE YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T BOTHER WITH THIS AS YOU LOOK LIKE A BIGGER BITCH THAN I COULD HAVE EVEN IMAGINED (does that say 5' 3? ), ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE ONE OF THE SANDUSKY VICTIMS) ... Fb no challenge, not enough gms and id prefer a sport you "allowed" to watch so your ignorant, worthless opinion can come shining thru..college hoops is name of my gm, you more fukkin retarded than i thought if you think im tying up money i really dont got all yr just to embarrass you at a sport you have no shot even sniffing my jock (which i have no doubt you would enjoy) , i tell you what tho, ill give you several names of ppl that i trust to hold your money, and ill think about puttin my end up in unlikely event you are even close to me come march, on second though i doubt i will as you the kind of bitch i simply take what i want from...

bottom line is i have no use for you or any coward for that matter, you nothing but a sorry troll who goes around acting superior hiding behind your pc like most miserable sacks of shit with nothing to offer..again gotta give you credit if i was a midget little pussy i would use someone else license to post instead of outing myself as a guy that cant even get on most the great roller coasters in this country...

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Get some sunlight kids....

2daBank

tried calling that phone number you posted, no answer... man id luv for you to have the balls to show up round here...im more than willing to give my full address as unlike you im scared of no 1 showing up at my door, especially not some umpa looka looking sack of trash, my wife prob get a kick out of it, then she slap your little ass...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Get some sunlight kids....
    im in the sun 10 hrs a day minimum bro, i get more than enough sun for me and that shut in combined...

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Banks make sure to have soneone recording that scrap puhhlleasssee!!!!
    Would be sbrs greatest vid ever!!

Man this place is unreal, posting phone numbs & calling motherfukkers For some real life e-beeflovin it!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post

Banks make sure to have soneone recording that scrap puhhlleasssee!!!!
    Would be sbrs greatest vid ever!!

Man this place is unreal, posting phone numbs & calling motherfukkers For some real life e-beeflovin it!
    some cat text me back from number asking if i was wes or kieth? im guess these are his late night booty calls? guy must know bunch of cats with stl area codes? if that so he can send wes or kieth or both over to my crib and ill bash their skulls in just for knowing this POS.... more than likely it was fake number cause i told him who the **** i was and was ready to set up a time we can handle this shit on the street instead of him saying my name for attention round here, poor fake number guy prob a little worried at this point cause i havnt gotten response..no vid but you will know what happened as childraperU wont be posting for quite some time if he comes knocking on my door..this shit stupid, wasting my time with some coward that writing checks his ass cant and has no intention of trying to cash...

12 Last