You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Felix Hernandez is the best pitcher in baseball

It's a shame he's on a bad team .. Game after game he gives his all and he can throw complete game shut outs with ease ... He beats the best teams in the league ... Nothing this guy can't do

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

That was an amazing performance. Leadoff triple and nada. Guy has ice water in his veins. 3rd complete game shutout in August (including a perfect game). He just won me 6K on that gem. All hail King Felix!

You mad bro

He is disgusting ... He makes it look so easy

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Some pitchers smack their glove or contort their face when they don't get a call, Felix just goes back to work. Guy is an absolute sicko. He throws a perfect game against Tampa, who next series, go out an make Jered Weaver look like a gascan. Unreal

Mr. Green
    Mr. Green's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4048

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    It's a shame he's on a bad team .. Game after game he gives his all and he can throw complete game shut outs with ease ... He beats the best teams in the league ... Nothing this guy can't do
    Agree 100%

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

would be a shame if he doesn't win the Cy Young this year

You mad bro

He is amazing ... When he was in new York a reporter asked him how it feels to have a cy young and be a 500 pitcher that year ..

He simply responded "cy young doesnt matter, I just have fun every time I pitch"

How many people would say that? Guarantee if they asked that to Beckett he woulda been all cocky

kaspersports702
    Never fukkin heard of me pal
    kaspersports702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

With you 100%

You mad bro

I know people will disagree with verlander and price an all that shit ... Hands down for years it's been Felix ... Wish my home team had someone like this ..

(although SABATHIA isn't bad) but still

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

His 3 complete game shutouts in August have all been 1-0...seriously?! If this guy had an offense behind him, he would easily be a 20+ game winner every year. Wins should not be the determining factor for the best pitcher every year.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    His 3 complete game shutouts in August have all been 1-0...seriously?! If this guy had an offense behind him, he would easily be a 20+ game winner every year. Wins should not be the determining factor for the best pitcher every year.

It isn't ...thank god ... He was I think 13-13 when he won his I believe .. And lincecum never had a good record for his if I remember correctly ... But Felix is just amazin

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

He's one of those guys that I don't want to see get scooped up by the Yankees though. Seems like all the fun loving guys turn into miserable Prikks when they join the Yankees. Swisher is one of the few guys that doesn't conform an seems like he doesn't give a fukk, just plays the game fun.

You mad bro

I'm a Yankee fan .. Would love him here lol .. But he said he wants to stay in Seattle

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Green View Post
    Agree 100%
    Nice avatar, pal!

Mr. Green
    Mr. Green's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4048

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Nice avatar, pal!
    Thanks. Even though I had it first, I'm going to relinquish it to you since your name is fitting. Cheers

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Green View Post
    Thanks. Even though I had it first, I'm going to relinquish it to you since your name is fitting. Cheers

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Weaver doesn't even make the conversation? Come on, guys... It's Weaver, Felix, or Price. As of right now Felix looks to be the best pitcher out of the 3. I was expecting him to fade after the perfect game but he hasn't faded one bit..

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

At this point in time I'd agree 100%. The guy has been close to perfect since June. And since he's on such a bad team you usually get good prices on him too. Felix has helped my bankroll more than any other pitcher this season.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

mariners just 5 games under .500. better record than phillies and they have lee, hammels and halladay, so i don't see how mariners shouldn't have a good pitcher.

You mad bro

weaver makes the convo of course mantle ...

but year after year vs al east ... west . anyone

guy produces... yeah he has a bad start every once in a while but that goes along with everyone ... this guy is the real freak fck tim lincecum lol