R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Big Blue wake your over hyped a$$es up!

Got the ov 10 and we have 2 bums in a pitchers duel in Colorado of all places w.t.f? Lets take off the high heels ladies and start hitting some fukkin baseballs

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

you need a miracle

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Got the ov 10 and we have 2 bums in a pitchers duel in Colorado of all places w.t.f? Lets take off the high heels ladies and start hitting some fukkin baseballs
    Under was the play however with these 2 Gas Cans it would have been hard to pull the trigger.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah we have a little ways to go just need L.A. to wake up. Late runs have come across late in several Rockies home games recently. Should have known with these 2 pitchers going in that park and the "possibility" of L.A. blowing up for 8-10 by themselves that 10 was a trap. Come on ladies at least 7 more for the push

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Dodgers are absolutely futile at the plate.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

last time you did this TB scoed 5 runs in 1 inning.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

LOL yeah I know Matt like I have said before the whip has powers and seems to usually work. Sometimes you have to break it out when bums are not doing their jobs. In Francis last 4 home starts the opposition has scored at least 6 runs or more.. 2 of those games d.d's. Yet L.A. has only 3 fukking hits!! Baseball can be a nightmare at times... fukk L.A. hope they miss the playoffs!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Just gonna be another team like the Yanks that live and die by the home run and have a cast of mediocre pitching for the most part. A real team with chemistry and good pitching can and probably will shut them down if they do make the post season.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Just gonna be another team like the Yanks that live and die by the home run and have a cast of mediocre pitching for the most part. A real team with chemistry and good pitching can and probably will shut them down if they do make the post season.
    this is their 3rd game together

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

What does that possibly have to do with getting locked down and only getting 4 hits of Colorado pitching Patty?? Nothing that's the answer! In their 1st game together on Sat. they blew up for 11 runs... guess they blew their load in one night for awhile in that one.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

There's 6 still have 4/5 to go

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

There's 7

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

There's 9

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Got the push just need 1 for a WIN

matt1216

Got the push just need 1 for a WIN
    omfg lol, your 2 for 2 on these, push is as good as awin considering, fck LA 1 run come on

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Unreal, Rockies score 7 in bottom 8 to push lol. How's your $400 million baggage Dodgers?!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

LOL no more like 4-1 in the past week Matt. I did it in the Cards/Stros game that hit the other day as well. And had 2 others I remember splitting. The whip works boys I will take a push over a loss anyday. Also had this in a 3t par as well which won but turned it into a 2t now. Thank you Colorado... Dodgers get your sh*t together!

matt1216

LOL no more like 4-1 in the past week Matt. I did it in the Cards/Stros game that hit the other day as well. And had 2 others I remember splitting. The whip works boys I will take a push over a loss anyday. Also had this in a 3t par as well which won but turned it into a 2t now. Thank you Colorado... Dodgers get your sh*t together!

guys i think the dodgers though this would be a cake walk, and under estimated the climate and pitching of Colorado. Hit Dodgers over TT tommorow

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah after an embarassing ass kicking like this maybe L.A. will wake up. My one loss in the past week where I broke out the whip was actually yesterday on the Dodger tt ov I just remembered. This is 2 days in a row they have been in a coma and left a whole fleet of men on base yesterday. Gonna be tough to back these guys till they get their shit together but I hear you it should be a good spot.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Rockies get shutout out by Chris fukkin' Volstad, then put up a 10 spot. I don't think anyone saw that coming.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

El Nino I agree it seems like nothing has made much sense on the bases games I bet anyhow in the last week. And that's 2 quality starts in a row for Volstad?!?! They must be wearing thermal coats in hell lol!

matt1216

i think travel and the thin air killed the dodgers. i could just see the dodgers comin in thinkin they didnt have to try for this one

nVinyl
    nVinyl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1645

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Rockies get shutout out by Chris fukkin' Volstad, then put up a 10 spot. I don't think anyone saw that coming.
    Unreal hey?
    It's been said before and i'll say it again..... joys of fukn baseball

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah the 1st game does effect teams at times when getting to Colorado.. but still 4 hits and 0 runs! No excuse for that whatsoever. And I don't buy the chemistry stuff with a couple new faces on a baseball team it may have a small effect but not like in other team sports like hoops,football for example.

matt1216

Yeah the 1st game does effect teams at times when getting to Colorado.. but still 4 hits and 0 runs! No excuse for that whatsoever. And I don't buy the chemistry stuff with a couple new faces on a baseball team it may have a small effect but not like in other team sports like hoops,football for example.

man i know it, seen team like LA befor. They got that swagger thinkin there the team to beat with guys like kemp gonz hanley eithier. Madingley will give this team a blast of shit, for being a bunch of shit pumps tnight! Ill take LA TT over whatever it is tommorow or LA SU