bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Royals @ Redsox Monday 8/27/2012......JOKE!!!!

Who are they trying to fish in with boston -116 ???????against the royals?????????

Im not fooled one bit............kc will win this game and i 110% guarantee that.the line says it all

kc ml+ 106 for monday at 1:35 est time...........this is free cash and the line says it all!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Does have the "trap" look to it on the Sox side I have to agree.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

I hate Boston !!!! Hit it Bradley !!!

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

I locked this in as soon as i saw it. Red Sox are essentially fade worthy from here on out. Will not back them with the SP and inconsistent hitting.

bradleysnyder

This should be an easy KC win with the way the line looks.phuck the stats in this one.Boston is a -116 for a reason

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hochevar is not a bad pitcher either in his last 5 starts he has given up more than 3 runs just once. And he pitched a gem in Tampa last start I had the un in that game.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Red Sox batting like .340 off Hochever. Day game at Fenway, why not just play the over? Each team has almost covered it by themselves both games. Dice K and Sox bullpen should give up 6.

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hooch ever day game era 8.27 compared to 3.82 night games..

Over looks good like niño says BOL man but cant auto fade Boston against mediocre team and bad pitching

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I'm actually on Boston here. I think Dice K has a solid start and holds off the Royals. Hochevar on the other hand is a bad pitcher and Boston should knock him out early.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

sox not that scary anymore. cody ross has to do everything now i guess. no middlebrooks, gonzales, ortiz, crawford. Also, matsuzaka is kind of a fuk up.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    sox not that scary anymore. cody ross has to do everything now i guess. no middlebrooks, gonzales, ortiz, crawford. Also, matsuzaka is kind of a fuk up.

Even the heart and soul of that team in pedroia isn't doing well

Gnutti
    Gnutti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

isn't the over the best play here?

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

I actually like how the young players in Boston are looking. Podsednik batting .370 in 108 ABs, Ciriaco batting .360 in 136 ABs. Gomez behind Loney at 1st is batting .304 in 46 ABs (Loney .254 in 339 ABs). Podsednik and Ciriaco both threats to steal. Matsuzaka is the big question mark here. How well will he do and how long will he last? Aceves suspended and the bullpen looks to be in bad shape based upon the last few games. Bailey perhaps will get to show his stuff as closer.

Going with the hotter bats in Boston .375 vs .230 for the Royals (L5 games). Hochevar pitched a gem vs Price in his last outting, giving up 1 hit and 0 runs w/ 105 pitch count. Previous to that he played Oak w/ a 103 pitch count. Last time he went over 100 pitch count in consecutive outtings this year he gave up 7 ERs to Balt. Granted its a small sample size but so far he hasn't shown any consistency all year from one or two outings to the next. Hoping Matsuzaka can go 6 or 7 decent innings and the bullpen hold on for 4-6 outs and Bailey coming in the late 8th or 9th for the save. Taking my chances with Boston as the better team and the under, even after the trades. Small bet though Lol. I'm not crazy enough to go large with Matsuzaka and Boston's pen. Royals pen sucks also but I feel 9.5 is too large for a game that hopefully will go 5-3 Boston. BoL.

slimey
    slimey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2946

Red red red red sox

Khiaao
    Khiaao's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

interesting play

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Red Sox batting like .340 off Hochever. Day game at Fenway, why not just play the over? Each team has almost covered it by themselves both games. Dice K and Sox bullpen should give up 6.
    i like this line of thought. subpar pitching on both sides

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Even the heart and soul of that team in pedroia isn't doing well
    this august has been one of the best months of dustin pedroia's career

do your research

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by taxe91 View Post
    i like this line of thought. subpar pitching on both sides

this august has been one of the best months of dustin pedroia's career

do your research
    so ur going to say hes having a good year because of one month?

if a pitcher has an era of 5 and had 1 good month of pitching in june .. does that make him good?

pedroia is batting 280 if that ... thats nothing special

good try though

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Maddhatter View Post
    I actually like how the young players in Boston are looking. Podsednik batting .370 in 108 ABs, Ciriaco batting .360 in 136 ABs. Gomez behind Loney at 1st is batting .304 in 46 ABs (Loney .254 in 339 ABs). Podsednik and Ciriaco both threats to steal. Matsuzaka is the big question mark here. How well will he do and how long will he last? Aceves suspended and the bullpen looks to be in bad shape based upon the last few games. Bailey perhaps will get to show his stuff as closer.

Going with the hotter bats in Boston .375 vs .230 for the Royals (L5 games). Hochevar pitched a gem vs Price in his last outting, giving up 1 hit and 0 runs w/ 105 pitch count. Previous to that he played Oak w/ a 103 pitch count. Last time he went over 100 pitch count in consecutive outtings this year he gave up 7 ERs to Balt. Granted its a small sample size but so far he hasn't shown any consistency all year from one or two outings to the next. Hoping Matsuzaka can go 6 or 7 decent innings and the bullpen hold on for 4-6 outs and Bailey coming in the late 8th or 9th for the save. Taking my chances with Boston as the better team and the under, even after the trades. Small bet though Lol. I'm not crazy enough to go large with Matsuzaka and Boston's pen. Royals pen sucks also but I feel 9.5 is too large for a game that hopefully will go 5-3 Boston. BoL.
    nice analysis i gotta say, although scott podsednik is hardly one of their "young players" as he is 36 years old and has been in the league quite some time...he is still tearing it up though...red sox can hit hochevar and i honestly think aceves being out for a few days could benefit this team...bailey was supposed to be the closer all along and aceves cant seem to get anyone out these days...pretty much a coinflip game but id lean the red sox

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

everyone on here should know to fade this dummy. its auto fade regardless, boston will win.

the line says it all like this idiot said, a guy coming off the DL and that team is favoured? against a pitcher who threw 8 innings with 10 ks and no ER in his last start.

KC should have opened as a favourite but they are dogs.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    everyone on here should know to fade this dummy. its auto fade regardless, boston will win.

the line says it all like this idiot said, a guy coming off the DL and that team is favoured? against a pitcher who threw 8 innings with 10 ks and no ER in his last start.

KC should have opened as a favourite but they are dogs.
    Yea Bradley is a total Douchebag.

SBR has a stable of douchebags now...Bradley...PWAD...and Mantle a triple play of BrokeDIKK attention craving little bitches that live in mommys basement trying to act like hard asses. The world laughs at these 3 ******* pieces of dog shat.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

im liking boston today.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Boston and Under today

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Boston -1.5 +170...... book it!!!!!!!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

humble gave Darkside Magick 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    good value and definitely worth the risk at that price. I'm on the ML myself but with Hochevar on the mound why not take the RL.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Yea Bradley is a total Douchebag.

SBR has a stable of douchebags now...Bradley...PWAD...and Mantle a triple play of BrokeDIKK attention craving little bitches that live in mommys basement trying to act like hard asses. The world laughs at these 3 ******* pieces of dog shat.
    pwad knows his shit. had a good run and knows when to go big. regardless, everyone is entitled to post there plays and bashing plays isn't cool but this bradley kid is just a whack job. he is a constant liar and general nut case, guy is on drugs and posts retarded threads on the daily. i feel bad for people who tail his plays or respect the guy. he shouldn't be near internet access or with any kind of bank roll.

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

money on Boston and lines moves in KC favor...=Boston Win Darkside Magick has the right idea Boston -1.5

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    pwad knows his shit. had a good run and knows when to go big. regardless, everyone is entitled to post there plays and bashing plays isn't cool but this bradley kid is just a whack job. he is a constant liar and general nut case, guy is on drugs and posts retarded threads on the daily. i feel bad for people who tail his plays or respect the guy. he shouldn't be near internet access or with any kind of bank roll.
    the real clowns here are the ones that type this kinda of useless trash.Again this is a sports capping forum and not a chat room.I have tons of good write ups and plays over the past 5plus years as a member.You have not even been here half the time I have so what gives you thie right to form any opinions..?!?Please enlighten us all as to why your such a hard ass?

now back to what this forum is about.can't trust dice today with the new Boston line up.Everyone who likes the over better be realllll careful.I could see Boston scoring 3 or less today.this is not a tough game to call seeing the line move to 110 last night.these teams are now even since the big trade.I have not choice but to put a tad more on KC in this spot

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Yep yep

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    the real clowns here are the ones that type this kinda of useless trash.Again this is a sports capping forum and not a chat room.I have tons of good write ups and plays over the past 5plus years as a member.You have not even been here half the time I have so what gives you thie right to form any opinions..?!?Please enlighten us all as to why your such a hard ass?

now back to what this forum is about.can't trust dice today with the new Boston line up.Everyone who likes the over better be realllll careful.I could see Boston scoring 3 or less today.this is not a tough game to call seeing the line move to 110 last night.these teams are now even since the big trade.I have not choice but to put a tad more on KC in this spot
    you are a moron. and its either you purposely act like one on here or you just dont know it and are oblivious to it.

i stated my reasons why i liked boston and it was a winner. not only because you were on KC you fool.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Who are they trying to fish in with boston -116 ???????against the royals?????????

Im not fooled one bit............kc will win this game and i 110% guarantee that.the line says it all

kc ml+ 106 for monday at 1:35 est time...........this is free cash and the line says it all!
    Another Easy Win for Bradley Faders.

Your in the same category as Brock. If people would have faded you both this game they would have been 2-0.

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Nice hit!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Darkside Magic, Slimey, and Hatter all over it. Hatter spot on with under and Red Sox. Glad I laid off. Hatter back in the saddle, riding hot!

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

so ur going to say hes having a good year because of one month?
    where did i say he was having a good year?

if a pitcher has an era of 5 and had 1 good month of pitching in june .. does that make him good?
    no

pedroia is batting 280 if that ... thats nothing special

good try though
    hes batting .340 in august

Are you familiar with a hot streak? I understand that you're backpedaling in an attempt to not look like an idiot to the other posters here, but to suggest Pedey's "not doing well" when he's enjoying one of the hottest streaks of his career is pretty moronic.

Matt Moore had a 4.42 ERA in the first half of the season, which is clearly pretty mediocre. He's had an ERA under 2 in the second half and is one of the best pitchers in baseball since the all-star break, but I guess he's 'not doing well', we better not bet on him

good try though
    Last edited by taxe91; 08-28-12 at 05:23 AM.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by taxe91 View Post
    where did i say he was having a good year?

no

hes batting .340 in august

Are you familiar with a hot streak? I understand that you're backpedaling in an attempt to not look like an idiot to the other posters here, but to suggest Pedey's "not doing well" when he's enjoying one of the hottest streaks of his career is pretty moronic.

Matt Moore had a 4.42 ERA in the first half of the season, which is clearly pretty mediocre. He's had an ERA under 2 in the second half and is one of the best pitchers in baseball since the all-star break, but I guess he's 'not doing well', we better not bet on him

good try though
    Pedroia is batting 280 this year ... 20-30 points off his average which is hard to make up in the back end of the season when u have so many at bats .. He had 1 good month this entire year that you can even say was decent and that's August .... Matt Moore got better with the team getting better ... He did pick up individually I'll admit that but it also helps when your team keeps picking u up especially with longo back ...

If someone is batting 220 an then 1 month he bats 400 and brings his average up to 260 does that mean he's good? I doubt it ...

And just because Matt Moore is having a good second half of a year doesn't mean he's as good as a pitcher as people might think .. Most players play better in halves than they do monthly especially pitchers ... Fister from Detroit last year was terrible on the first half and second half went like 9-1 ... No one gave a shit

So what's my point? Pedroia is havin an off year and got hot 1 month .. So what everyone does it

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    Boston and Under today
    Winnar