Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aug 26 > • MIAMI (+150) __ARIZONA (-160) __ATLANTA (-105)

Aug 26 >

Great start for the Dodgers yesterday with the new players...
    i think today is going to be less flashy, as the Marlins squeak one out.. and steal the game..
    I think Buerhle will keep the bats more quiet than yesterday.

*• MIAMI (+150)

Volquez is a basket case, he routinely goes up and self-destructs with Walks, and mouth full of chewing gum.. I don't know why the manager lets him do that, it can only distract him from pitching well. DBacks have lost a couple, they should get back on track today, i expect a better outing than the last two games..

*•*ARIZONA (-160)

Nice effort yesterday by the Braves on this extended roadtrip, looks like they found a groove to build on, and keep it going for another 9 innings. Giants have been hot as well, but Lincecum is so erratic, (better of late) but still can give up a few runs to a hungry Braves team fighting to stay in the No.1 slot in the WC race*

• ATLANTA (-105)

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

You're one of the only guys i seen on Miami today

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    You're one of the only guys i seen on Miami today
    i like that one so far... looks okay..
    the ARI pick looks like it will not come in, they are behind, and i caught some stats after the start of the game, that i missed before posting. ––sometimes i feel like the comeback (for a pick) is inevitable.. but not here.. would be surprised if it did... what is happening now, actually makes more sense..

i do still really like the ATL pick.. we'll see what happens there..
    hope you made out today.. bud

BoL rest of the way..*

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i like that one so far... looks okay..
    the ARI pick looks like it will not come in, they are behind, and i caught some stats after the start of the game, that i missed before posting. ––sometimes i feel like the comeback (for a pick) is inevitable.. but not here.. would be surprised if it did... what is happening now, actually makes more sense..

i do still really like the ATL pick.. we'll see what happens there..
    hope you made out today.. bud

BoL rest of the way..*
    Nats fcked me but lookin into ATL ... Idk if I'll play them though

Ratzz

Nats fcked me but lookin into ATL ... Idk if I'll play them though
    i stayed away from that game.. but it looks like Lee pitched a game from last year.. sorry you got the loss on that.. i am in on ATL.. i do like that one..

but in general, if a person has reservations, i recommend sitting it out.. it's good exercise for the portion of the brain that controls discipline, as well as long-term thinking/goals..

cheers

Ratzz

good start for the Braves... keep it rollin' ATL*

You mad bro

I took San Fran for some small action while at work .. And losin 2-0 already lol oh boy

You mad bro

Nice hit with Miami though

Ratzz

Nice hit with Miami though
    thanks bro, wish you were on ATL...!

looks good so far... i guess we'll see... full menu again tomorrow..

i swear.. MLB is too much cappin,*sometimes it feels like there is 1000 games a day..! yikes

You mad bro

thanks bro, wish you were on ATL...!

looks good so far... i guess we'll see... full menu again tomorrow..

i swear.. MLB is too much cappin,*sometimes it feels like there is 1000 games a day..! yikes
    Dude I know it's insane .. So many games every day and so many stats to look for ... I couldn't handle it this week lol

Ratzz

Dude I know it's insane .. So many games every day and so many stats to look for ... I couldn't handle it this week lol
    lol.... MLB is fvckin madness man... other sports you can sip... there's time.. MLB is damn tidal wave EVERY DAY.
    yikes.

You mad bro

lol.... MLB is fvckin madness man... other sports you can sip... there's time.. MLB is damn tidal wave EVERY DAY.
    yikes.
    I had 5 straight weeks of cashing ..1 bad week won't kill .. I just hate how some of the games I lost went this week .. Up 3 runs and having 4 runs in the next from the other team on 2 errors ..

Then nats today couldn't hit for shit and dumb base running mistakes ...josh Johnson yesterday going in la and shitting himself after having a great month

Baseball so unpredictable

Ratzz

I had 5 straight weeks of cashing ..1 bad week won't kill .. I just hate how some of the games I lost went this week .. Up 3 runs and having 4 runs in the next from the other team on 2 errors ..

Then nats today couldn't hit for shit and dumb base running mistakes ...josh Johnson yesterday going in la and shitting himself after having a great month

Baseball so unpredictable
    MLB IS the FVCKING hardest one... worse than picking up a bouncing football. No idea where next bounce lands!!