shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

951 miami m buehrle -l +160

951 miami m buehrle -l +160

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

The guy has completely lost command in his last 3, the Miami bullpen has literally no arms available and is tapped out. The Marlins lost Bonafacio, their sparkplug and leadoff hitter last night and Justin Ruggiano, who is by far the best remaining hitter on the roster the night before.

I am all for a value play, but don't know what you see here. Other than the fact that Jordan Zimmerman had some mild shoulder discomfort after last start and has been pushed back a day, there is just not much to hang your hat on here.

If Buerhle gets knocked around early it is going to get ugly here. Really the only way I can see the Marlins win at all is for him to go 7 or 8 strong and for that extremely depleted lineup to get to Zimmerman.

Tough play, not impossible but a tough one.

Good Luck with your play.

Shipcity
    Shipcity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    The guy has completely lost command in his last 3, the Miami bullpen has literally no arms available and is tapped out. The Marlins lost Bonafacio, their sparkplug and leadoff hitter last night and Justin Ruggiano, who is by far the best remaining hitter on the roster the night before.

I am all for a value play, but don't know what you see here. Other than the fact that Jordan Zimmerman had some mild shoulder discomfort after last start and has been pushed back a day, there is just not much to hang your hat on here.

If Buerhle gets knocked around early it is going to get ugly here. Really the only way I can see the Marlins win at all is for him to go 7 or 8 strong and for that extremely depleted lineup to get to Zimmerman.

Tough play, not impossible but a tough one.

Good Luck with your play.
    right on the money there. im on the nats rl