OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

29 July Wash ML and RL backers...

I suggest you take a day or two off after this game. To get this big of a break so late in the game and make some $$$, karma is going to come back around, enjoy the cash from this game.

I'm actually not on this game (kicking myself for not taking Wash though), but this is a break that only happens a few times a season especially on the RL here.

Use the money to get yourself a drink, after this big of a break youre due for a particularly hard break.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    I suggest you take a day or two off after this game. To get this big of a break so late in the game and make some $$$, karma is going to come back around, enjoy the cash from this game.

I'm actually not on this game (kicking myself for not taking Wash though), but this is a break that only happens a few times a season especially on the RL here.

Use the money to get yourself a drink, after this big of a break youre due for a particularly hard break.
    Shit like this happens all the time .. Look at Chicago with a 2 run game winnin shot ... Dude c'mon man

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Who called the party police?

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Shit like this happens all the time .. Look at Chicago with a 2 run game winnin shot ... Dude c'mon man
    Sorry, I think my simple use of the english language may have been a bit over your head.

For one, Chicago was up the entire game, STL made a late comeback. Second, if you look at the 6th inning on, Wash would score, then give up even more runs in the bottom half of the inning. Then you add on 2 in the 9th and 2 in the 11th, games don't fall that way very often. Finally, they played like s*** all game, did not deserve to win this game even though they were the heavy favourite.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Sorry, I think my simple use of the english language may have been a bit over your head.

For one, Chicago was up the entire game, STL made a late comeback. Second, if you look at the 6th inning on, Wash would score, then give up even more runs in the bottom half of the inning. Then you add on 2 in the 9th and 2 in the 11th, games don't fall that way very often. Finally, they played like s*** all game, did not deserve to win this game even though they were the heavy favourite.
    They did deserve it if they win .. And this does happen often especially this year .... Look at all the bad bullpens that teams have this year ... Your just an idiot who thinks teams can't come back and win ball games time from time

Stl didn't really make a late come back ... They hit a solo shot in the 8th ... Down only 1 run ... Not a major comeback to come back from

Once again this thread is dumb and pointless