Copizzle
    Copizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

Saturday Parlay!

You might want to fade me today. I've had such good luck this week that I don't see how it can continue but I'm going to keep pounding away and see if I can do it again tonight. I've picked maybe one to many games but I liked what I saw so I want to give it a chance.

$168.85 $4,006.36 Baseball MLB - Pittsburgh Pirates -170 for Game
    Baseball MLB - Washington Nationals -135 for Game
    Baseball MLB - Cincinnati Reds -165 for Game
    Baseball MLB - New York Yankees -175 for Game
    Baseball MLB - Oakland Athletics -105 for Game
    Baseball MLB - Los Angeles Angels -170 for Game

1. Pirates - I have to think that Wandy would want to shut out his former team. Plus how can you not play against the Astros after the games they've given up this week?

2. Nationals - I always bet against Randy Wolf.

3. Reds - Might the hottest/ best team in baseball right now. Cueto on the hill and the Rockies lost a quality player last night in a trade.

4. Yankees - Red Sox are done and the Yankees are putting the final nails in the coffin. How can you go against C.C. with the Red Sox bats ice cold?

5. A's - "Moneyball" fever. I still got it. This team gets so much value from the books that I have to keep taking them.

6. Angels - C.J. Wilson is very shaky at times. But with the recent trade with Grienke I think this team gets a shot in there arm and pound the Rays tonight. Plus the Rays had some awful at bats last night and the Angels need to keep winning.

secueritae
    secueritae's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2841

I made a NYY, Oak, Cincy, and Nats parlay this morning, so I'm with you on your plays.
    only one that worries me is the Oakland one, kind of fishy that Baltimore is favored with Hunter starting for them.

Copizzle

Quote Originally Posted by secueritae View Post
    I made a NYY, Oak, Cincy, and Nats parlay this morning, so I'm with you on your plays.
    only one that worries me is the Oakland one, kind of fishy that Baltimore is favored with Hunter starting for them.

You got to take a chance with the A's. Team is hot right now and you got to ride a hot team.

lam824
    lam824's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 899

I may think this one look more solid that the one u hit few days ago

secueritae
    secueritae's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2841

Quote Originally Posted by Copizzle View Post
    You got to take a chance with the A's. Team is hot right now and you got to ride a hot team.
    That's what I'm hoping too as well as Lester and Hunter underachieving as usual.
    BOL to both of us.

Copizzle

4-2 on this parlay. Angles and Yankees really let me down.