Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone on Astro's tonight?

Who's brave enough and why??

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

brandon lang (shitty "pro" capper) is on pirates so tonight might be a good night to be on astros LOL

Gnutti
    Gnutti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

^^ there will never be a reason to take them but they'll win sometimes... the question is: when???

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

Stay away at any price.!!

Hectorcist

Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    brandon lang (shitty "pro" capper) is on pirates so tonight might be a good night to be on astros LOL
    The reason I ask is because I just don't see any way the Astros can even compete in tonights game. Karstens has owned them. Pittsburgh has a winning streak going. Houston has a terrible home losing streak going. Their line up and pitching has been gutted. How can they win? I see this game even more of a mismatch than last night. Even Lang can't lose them all. Even Lang can't break their streak...or can he? I wanted to risk a good portion of my week's winning on Pitt tonight, so I was looking for any reason as to why not to take PITT!

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Astros trade the bests emblems pitchers of franchise !!! brett myers and wandy rodriguez !!!

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Lang, Quinn, and other morons out there do go on winning streaks. This is something the auto-faders will never admit because fading Lang is like a religion to them and you know how fruitless it is to try and convince any zealot that their religion is false. If you visit the service forum enough, you'll see periods where auto-fading Lang has buried plenty of lazy people. It's amazing and a little sad how they'll rationalize when Lang wins and scream from the rafters when he loses.

As far as putting a large chunk of your winnings on the Bucs, my advice is to go a unit or not much more. It's not the Stros I fear, it's the Bucs taking them for granted. If you have doubts, the best play is to pass. If the Bucs do get lazy and careless tonight, they'll have to shoulder the burden of losing to the worst team in the league. Then, the following day, they should be a little more motivated.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

until the astros win imma keep fading them

itzdaniel
    itzdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the Astros. Just banking on the fact that they've lost 10 games and they're at home. You can't lose forever. Good luck to me.

EVPlus

Quote Originally Posted by itzdaniel View Post
    I'm on the Astros. Just banking on the fact that they've lost 10 games and they're at home. You can't lose forever. Good luck to me.
    They have their reasons to win - they don't want to tie their all-time consecutive loss record.

Karsten has his own motivation. Correia was demoted to the bp when Wandy came on board. Correia had won six straight!

If he has half a brain, Karsten should realize that a bad performance can have him and Correia trading places.

Starling added new spark to a sleepy offense. I suspect the other Bucs will try to step up their hitting so they're not shown up by the rookie. As for the rookie himself, he has plenty of reasons to keep hitting those dingers.

I say go small on the Bucs (I just don't know how seriously they'll take tonight's game) or pass, IMO.

Hectorcist

Thanks evplus.. You made my decision easier tonight!

EVPlus

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorcist View Post
    Thanks evplus.. You made my decision easier tonight!
    Hey - anything I can do to help others make (or at least not lose) money.

As I was watching this game, two things stuck out:

1) My biggest fear was that the Bucs wouldn't take the Stros seriously tonight. Well...it turned out Karstens with his mutt-ugly face was the one. He MUST've thought it'd be an easy night given his past with them as well as his last performance against the fish. IMO, he was too sloppy.

2) Our boy Clint may have made the wrong call by sending Correia to the pen. If I was him, I'd reconsider that decision. He may institute some system where the two compete for the starter position. At the very least, I'd take Karstens aside and let him know he and Correia just might swap places...just scare the ugly motherfukker into doing his job.