GameDate User/Phone Date Placed Sport Description Risk/Win
Ticket#:1577338
Jul 20 07:05 PM
Internet / -1 Jul 20 09:49 AM MLB
STRAIGHT BET
[920] DETROI -170
( J PEAVY -R / J VERLANDER -R )
1700.00 / 1000.00

In this situation we catch a few mental breaks which helps make this a play for 1 unit .
1st whitesox come in after a punch to the gut 3-1 boston loss when leading 1-0 going into the 9th.

You can try and dismiss these type of losses but it won't work, the team knows if we only score 1 our pen / staff cant hold on. Very Very rough. Anyone who has ever traveled or have been part of a team knows this is absolutely a crushing loss going into this huge series.

Then we get more motivation, This series may be for the division, at least paving the way.
We get the best pitcher in baseball at home and yes its large wood

This is my 1st play that I have layed more than -140/150 all bball season. This is a no brainer for me - had this game circled for 2 weeks and was willing to lay up to -200

I have no problem living and dying with verlander pitching at home in a huge series with the division on the line. If I lose I know I wouldn't take the sox in this spot even at +250 thus making it a play

PS. I dont expect much credit for taking a huge favorite, just passing along a play I strongly believe in.