2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

talking Bases w Banker 7/18

ok boys, thought id bring this thread back as we had a lot of success with it in the past...for you old school cats you know the drill for you newer cats it like this, we got day gms and i gotta work (as that all i do these days) so time to put our collective minds 2gether and bang out some winners (back in day these threads did quite well so lets see if we can duplicate previous success...ill start off with what i played already, feel free to chime in with thoughts on these or any other gms you like and why so we can discuss..

2 plays im already down on...

stl-1.5 +125...love that Cards lost today as i hate backing them in sweep mode, hate the way cards offense has looked since return of Puma as Matheny a jackass and this a tough problem for a guy with a brain...that said if you know me you know im playing wainwright every gm i can in 2nd half as wven tho he took loss at cincy the guy has clearly gotten his stuff back....

phi/lad u 6.5 -105..this may be square total of year but what can i say i am a sucker at times and cy kershaw vs lee says under all day (you would think it be lower and id still play but feel like less of sucker..lean LAD as well..thoughts on this on more than welcome...

ok so give me what you got, ill be up for next couple hours then ill check back in before i leave for work @ 6am central, as always thoughts/comments appreciated, hopefully have time to respond and get some discussion going before i leave and hope to be home by 3-4 at latest as it gonna be fukking hot as hell 2marro....go go go

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Hi Bank.

f\*\*k Friedrich.

mncosoldier
    mncosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Love both of those plays check the twins -145... Almost as good as the stl play

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leans Washington, NYY, and I agree with STL but I can't pull the trigger on -1 1/2 sorry..

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Ari, Tor, sf, phi n mets I'm researching

mncosoldier
    mncosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I really want to see what the boston/chiw is going to be at

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Last place Philly and 1-win Cliff Lee are only +112 against Kershaw and the Dodgers at C-R. My how times have changed re: the opinion of Kerfax.

2daBank

gotta hop in shower, smoke a little hashish (great for capping), entertain the wifey for a couple minutes , then be right back to see if we can come up with some more shit....

more leans..

sf at plus money
    cincy..dbags cant hit rhp and Latos pitching well.

maybe un at the trop but havnt even checked ump yet...

be back in bout 45 min

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Ari, Tor, sf, phi n mets I'm researching
    think you will find dbags will struggle to score again, imho..i was all over zona gm 1 but the spot was nice plus arroyo a stiff in my book, today saw lots of zona luv and tried telling folks they wouldnt touch cueto, feel same way bout latos..

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Take reds under 8. Latos will go 8 innings atleast givin up 2 runs at most. I see - 4-1 game reds.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    think you will find dbags will struggle to score again, imho..i was all over zona gm 1 but the spot was nice plus arroyo a stiff in my book, today saw lots of zona luv and tried telling folks they wouldnt touch cueto, feel same way bout latos..
    Ian has such good numbers against them hard not to like them at that value they will eventually hit right just have to pick te spot I think tomorrow is a great one especially with that beast Votto still down and out

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Stl and MN are the only games I have interest in at the moment

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Tribe.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Took pirates -105
    Already got hit somethin fierce, up to -118 now and this is @ thegreek
    Last edited by Vinnie Paz; 07-17-12 at 11:16 PM.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Giants possibly cubs under & rangers rl.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Took pirates -105
    Already got hit somethin fierce, up to -118 now and this is @ thegreek
    I like this price on Pirates, also like Pirates ov TT against Guthrie @ Coors

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Ian has such good numbers against them hard not to like them at that value they will eventually hit right just have to pick te spot I think tomorrow is a great one especially with that beast Votto still down and out
    honestly i havnt actually capped gm, just 1st thoughts, in process of going though them now... far as Votto goes i think it made out to be a bigger deal than it is, especially/at least short term, ive always felt teams worth their weight in salt tend to pick up their play when a star goes down...im gonna look at this gm now as it interest me as well...

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Reds under looks good also Nationals ML, Mets bullpen is horrible

2daBank

far as reds gm goes i agree EZ, under would be only thing id consider right now, lean cincy but will sleep on this one as think price about right...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I agree Reds un has been a cash machine lately! D-fags will not score but neither can Reds.

2daBank

tex/oak....man i woke up this morning and saw Golds thread about this gm and said oak or pass, then i got home and realized i could have tex for -113 or whatever? did total 180..

now to this gm....I likie Blackley but just same as i said i just couldnt imagine colon shutting these guys down again feel same way here to lesser extent, day gm in oaktown with wind blowing out better than night and while i think Blackley will be solid think tex can get to him for 4ish? which brings us to Lewis off the dl, maybe risky to say but if they say he ready i believe it, he can cause oak bats a lot of problems....really think the price right to play rangers (square me up), and also really wanna get on u 8 +105 just cause of the + money maybe (hate playing side and total in same gm)...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    tex/oak....man i woke up this morning and saw Golds thread about this gm and said oak or pass, then i got home and realized i could have tex for -113 or whatever? did total 180..

now to this gm....I likie Blackley but just same as i said i just couldnt imagine colon shutting these guys down again feel same way here to lesser extent, day gm in oaktown with wind blowing out better than night and while i think Blackley will be solid think tex can get to him for 4ish? which brings us to Lewis off the dl, maybe risky to say but if they say he ready i believe it, he can cause oak bats a lot of problems....really think the price right to play rangers (square me up), and also really wanna get on u 8 +105 just cause of the + money maybe (hate playing side and total in same gm)...
    Day unders in Oakland are always dicey.

Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...
    Ryeskernatorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

I like the Pirates for an earlyish game and Giants/Nats at night

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

just booked the redbirds @ -139 1x.
    good luck tomorrow, boys. thanks for the thread, banker!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Day unders in Oakland are always dicey.
    yea, hence the plus money..my best figuring if it goes over tex wins (ive been wrong before tho), at same time think good chance this 4-3 type of gm where i still think tex comes out on top but obviously more dicey.. ..

2daBank

i cant argue w any of you guys playing pit, certainly not the guys who grabbed them @-105, cause you cant lose with that number (of coarse you can lose but ya know what im saying)...something about coors i either look at total, rox, or pass...this a for sure pass for me and prob easy money for pit but i dont trust them enough on the road..has Mcdonald pitched @ Coors? seeing how i wasnt looking at this gm i have no idea..

2daBank

so guess this my day card..

stl ml -139
    stl-1.5 +125 ..

tex-127 1x...ppl sharper than me will prob bet this down, possibly..no choice but to play now..

phi/lad u 6.5..at least i got at best time, it is what it is...

not sure if it gets much more "square" than that card, nothing i can do bout that

want some more chalk?

lean atl or over and cincy or under for the nightcaps....

2daBank

good stuff in here bout cards gm and what i think lineup may look like, assuming Holliday gets day off which i would think he will...

Stl 7/18

mncosoldier

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

couple things guys/kershaw is 0-4 alltime vs.phils/lee is 2-1w0.90era vs. lad/colby lewis is 5-1 vs. oakland/like blackeley here though/ bruce chen is 4-0 alltime vs. seattle/now here is a heavy one /latos is undefeated in his last 15 starts /im down already w/3-teamer k.c ./san diego/like clayton richard here/reds gl all

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

just this/kershaw is 0-4 alltime vs. lad/chen is 4-0 alltime vs. seattle/colby lewis is 5-1 vs. oakland/finally the mindblower latos/cincy is undefeated in his last 15 starts /im down already w/4-teamer /k.c./san diego like clayton richard here /phils/reds as hedge i bet each game separately gl all

2daBank

atl really gettting tempting with the price dropping, not a huge fan of playing a team that just had a win streak snapped and bravos have been nothing if not streaky, that said i like atl 2nd half and think they bounce back after getting goose egged in yesterdays gm (zito had very good numbers against them coming in so wasnt a real surprise)....guess see where numbers at when i get home from work...

im out for the day...gl everyone

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Last place Philly and 1-win Cliff Lee are only +112 against Kershaw and the Dodgers at C-R. My how times have changed re: the opinion of Kerfax.
    couldnt tell you how many times i laid -160 to -180 range to play him at home last season, if i wasnt working id prob bite on lad at this number, who knows maybe ill get home soon enough to rethink, if not guess it a pass and sticking with total....gl nc

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Leans Washington, NYY, and I agree with STL but I can't pull the trigger on -1 1/2 sorry..

understandable, i actually went back and hit ml for 2x amount of rl as i realize im being a little greedy there, is one of those gms tho where you see cards go from scoring 3 runs a gm for a week and boom 10 spot....passing on nyy, mostly cause i been playin them quite a bit lately and feel like going to the well one to many times if i pulled trigger again today...will look at nats gm after work..GL bro