nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Brewers saved me, still alive to play tonight. What do you think of this 2 teamer?

Chased my dumb mistake yesterday with some big bets. Problem was one of them was Italy +.5

Other was the Brewers ML and after they gave up their 1-0 lead I thought I was doomed, but they pulled it out and pays for the Italy bet. So about even on the day Im looking towards the night games. Parlays are a pain but was thinking matching up the Mets RL with the Rangers for a little more than even money payout. Dodgers are in a horrific slump and think if they can pull this one off it will be in a tight game. Than there's Darvish at home against the A's. Nuff said. Yeah nothings a lock but I think both these bets are really strong, as seen by their -200+ price tags.

Open to ideas. Otherwise leaning Mets ML and Under, though U6 is really tough.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Kershaw has never given up a run to the Mets at Dodger Stadium - big spot for him to prove his worth tonight

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Grant View Post
    Kershaw has never given up a run to the Mets at Dodger Stadium - big spot for him to prove his worth tonight
    Well that makes the Under look even better, such a low number though and bullpens in general are blowing totals lately. My first 5 is 3.5 juiced at -140 for the under, gross