R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hello my name is...

Mr. R.P. McMurphy boys if u are not familiar with the name.... then toss yourself of a bridge now lol! I have been following for several months now and decided to jump in for the fun. Sure is alot of H.S. drama and clowns in some of these threads at times however it's entertaining. Anyway a little about me just started gambling on sports a year ago (had to get a new vice). Been playing and following sports for about 30 years though so I'm no dummy, have good instincts and know how to pick winners! I generally pick sides.. however maybe 25% of my picks are o/u and I always look for value... rarely pay over -130 and never go over -140 if I like a fave that much rl is in order or I stay away. I pick dogs but only if they have value and it's a team I can trust. So needless to say you probably will not see me picking the Rockies, Royals, Padres, or Mariners often! Anyway I'm here to pick winners and make $ .. hopefully others can benefit. No drama or sh*t talking from me and I'm not claiming to be gods gift to gambling. Generally have 3-5 picks a day and will have them up a couple hours prior to gametime most of the time. I don't use computer analysis or in-depth research to over-think things. I use my gut, understand matchups, weather, and variance among other things. Will have a few for today in the coming hours. GL

Dtown66
    Dtown66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4919

W a l s w g...

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Hey R.P. McMurphy. Shut the hell up

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Hit me Chief, I got the moves.