ajcobb22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

6/21 Parlay....Tail if you want

6/21 3-Teamer

Phillies ML
    Dodgers ML
    Nationals ML

1st Pick - Phillies

Phillies are hitting .317 off of Francis for his career. The Phillies will end up scoring about 5-6 runs in this game. You can give 4-5 of those runs to Francis and 1-2 runs to the BP. Vance Worley is doing fair as of late (just my opinion) despite his impressive 2.80 ERA and will give up 3 runs to the Rockies. Rockies won't score anything off BP as I belive that the BP will only be coming in around the 8th or 9th for the Phillies. Expect a 5-3 or 6-3 final score here.

2nd Pick - Dodgers

Blackley.....o, dear. The Dodgers batters are hitting .417 against this guy with 7 RBI's in only 17 AB's? Throwing 5.87 in June. I will give 5-6 runs to the Dodgers off of this guy. Kershaw now is holding the A's batters he's faced to .118 BA with Gomes going 1 for 10 against him and Seth Smith 0 for 1. He's been blaahhh as of late (I hold him to high standards and think 3 ER's is an off day for him). Athletics will get 2-3 runs from him. Athletics hitting .215 during the day (ewwww). Finally, do the Dodgers get swept by the ATHLETICS???!!! O hell naw.

3rd Pick - Nationals

Yes, the Rays are my team. Yes, I love them. Yes, I tend to know the most about them since I watch them EVERY SINGLE DAY. Rays are hitting .167 off of Gonzalez and have 3 RBI's against him in 42 AB's. I used to cringe every time the Rays had to face the Athletics and Gonzalez was pitching. We got some wins when we faced him.....but only because we had AWESOME pitching and for some reason the Athletics just can't score (go figure). Matt Moore.....you say? But ajcobb, he's been so good as of late.....why would you doubt his pitching prowess? Well because he sucks on the road; that's why. His road starts this year? 4 ER, 4 ER, 6 ER and 2 ER (it was early in the year). He's only been passable lately because he's been at home for 5 of his last 6 starts.

If you wanted to go 4-teamer, you could add Dodgers/Athletics OVER 6.5. I like that one too (if you add up my runs in the write-up it comes to 9). Take it for what you will guys. Just my two cents.

ajcobb22

Seems my picks inspire indifference in SBR posters. I guess it's good I am not getting trolled though......

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

parlays are sucker plays brother. why not play them as straights?

ajcobb22

have them as straights as well......don't play parlays often, but really liked my shot with this one