pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Orioles suck

I feel bad for anyone who bet on them tonight... haven't scored a run in 30+ innings, guys just swinging away and popping up every pitch. Of course I'm on the over like a fukkin jackoff

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

dillon gee is 1 hitting these mofos. what has baseball come to?

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im not a diehard O's fan, but growing up in DC (before the Nats obviously), my dad and grandpa took me to O's games as a kid. Every year they start off real strong and then everyone completely figures them out and they get shut down..

I felt like today would be different for them and bet on them. Then when I went to a coffee shop, there was this fat ass oriole sitting right there and I took it as a sign. I was wrong

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Mets pitching staff should win the Cy Young as a unit.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by Tofudog View Post
    Im not a diehard O's fan, but growing up in DC (before the Nats obviously), my dad and grandpa took me to O's games as a kid. Every year they start off real strong and then everyone completely figures them out and they get shut down..

I felt like today would be different for them and bet on them. Then when I went to a coffee shop, there was this fat ass oriole sitting right there and I took it as a sign. I was wrong
    thats a neat system.. do you use it when you see a blue jay or cardinal?

Pick of Destiny
    Pick of Destiny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2038

Orioles are downright abysmal as are the pirates lethargic lineup. They would lose to a lot of AAA clubs

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Pick of Destiny View Post
    Orioles are downright abysmal as are the pirates lethargic lineup. They would lose to a lot of AAA clubs
    Currently 3 games out of 1st

The Orioles now stand within three games of the idle AL East-leading Yankees, who will be trying to retain that margin in the three-game series that begins Friday night.

Bmoredd
    Bmoredd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6021

Don't know what your watching but O's are doing it this year

Been an O's fan since 1975, seen all the good days, and seen all the bad days the lat 14 years. I have watched every inninng of every game this year and Buck has these guys believing. No superstars just a bunch of hard nosed players giving 100% each day. The bull pen is the strenght, I think they have only lost 1 game after the 7th inning with a lead.
    Points Awarded:

5teamparlay gave Bmoredd 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cboogie
    cboogie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

Quote Originally Posted by Bmoredd View Post
    Been an O's fan since 1975, seen all the good days, and seen all the bad days the lat 14 years. I have watched every inninng of every game this year and Buck has these guys believing. No superstars just a bunch of hard nosed players giving 100% each day. The bull pen is the strenght, I think they have only lost 1 game after the 7th inning with a lead.
    56 n 0 when leading after 7

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a baseball fan who started watching baseball in the mid-70s and looks back upon that time period with fondness, it sure is GREAT to see the Orioles and Pirates back in business.

....now if only the Royals could get it goin' that would really bring things full circle.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by cboogie View Post
    56 n 0 when leading after 7
    Should close this WC game out up 5-1 going to the bottom of 9..,