Statistics
    Statistics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Santa Claus is back in town.

HOHOHO, Santa Claus is back with another gift for you NAUGHTY boys who didn't follow Mr. Statistics tonight.

San Francisco Giants -102

Get in on this NOW, buy in now, read write-up LATA.

Mother fukking Ryan Vogelsong has been an absolute BEAST at home, carving line-ups like its nobodies business. This guy has given the G-UNIT a quality start in EVERY appearance since MAY 3rd; it's JUNE 9th NOW FELLAS. Texas hasn't seen this guy yet, and they're in for a NASTY surprise; only three mother fukkers have hit against him and this was back in the early 2000's when this guy was a journeyman. Doesn't Texas have like 1 LHer in Hamilton? G-men going to pitch around him and just clobber knocked the rest of the line-up: VOGELSONG VERSUS RH BATTERS: .229 (SITTTTTDOWN)

Scott Feldman!?!? Hasn't this guy pitched himself out of the majors yet? This guy is going to hit the pen (OR THE MINORS) when Oswalt is ready, he knows it, Texas knows it, God knows it; he doesn't have the fight in him. 5 GS; ALL COMPLETE TRASH, this guy belongs in the pen and everyone knows it, he doesn't have the endurance to be a big time pitcher. (MY BOY BRANDON BELT IS BACK IN TMR; he'll make sure this fool works) Don't even want to bother looking up the stats on this Feldman shitty, I know it's bad.

Buster Posey is back in, AUTO UPGRADE.
    Brandon Belt is going to be taking some hacks over at 1B, watch out for this kid, doesn't have much pop right now, but he's getting HOT and knows how to take pitches.
    Melky is day to day, Vegas put up this line on the G-MEN with Melky OUT, so if he plays tmr, you're getting a shit ton of VALUE.

The team you saw tonight was the Giants B minus squad, the real boys sans Melky will be in tmr.

Giants -102 LOCK IT IN (JUICE IS GOING 2 BE CRAZY TMR, LOCK IN NOW)

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Got em at -110 and 1st half -120
    "Get in on this NOW, buy in now, read write-up LATA". Did as you asked to...haha.

Statistics

Juice going up boys, this is going to be my last gift for a while. The recession is cutting down on my gift budget. I am personally laying another 3 units on this bad boy.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14296

Ok fatboy , Rangers it is.

CHR1S
    CHR1S's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 715

Pablo is coming back today as well. Yikeso

CHR1S
    CHR1S's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 715

Today's lineup: Blanco LF, Theriot 2B, Sandoval 3B, Posey C, Pagan CF, Belt 1B, Schierholtz RF, Crawford SS, Vogelsong RHP

Statistics

Last call before the train departs the station fellas.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Good luck. Great call last night but passing today.

Statistics

EZZZZZZZZZZY MONEY, giving you guys hand outs right here. MANG

Statistics

thats how u cap a game

kamikazekanesh
    kamikazekanesh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

another great call, any good "statistics" for sunday?