IndyBlue360
    IndyBlue360's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone liking Braves and Orioles to complete the road sweeps tonight?

Braves +124
    Orioles +136

Also liking Celtics ML +110, most likely a single bet.

Sweep is tough as it is, but both teams have been pretty hot at the plate. Boston has been dominated at home by the Orioles this year. All eyes should be on the Garden tonight as well! haha Only worry with the Braves is Minor is just not good, but I'm thinking pitching won't be a factor on either side. Last time they met, they gave up a combined 10 runs between the 2, pretty even. Minor gave up 6, Buehrle gave up 4, both with 6 hits allowed. All eyes in Miami should be focused on the Garden as well! haha

Also, anyone have thoughts on these 2 games as well?

Yankees -139
    Reds -166

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

like the reds but wont pay the juice. im on atl but think redsox pull it out tonight.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Baltimore is definitely playable

Linngari
    Update your status
    Linngari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7688

I like the Celtics tonight too but I think the best bet for the game is Celtics +2.

I also think that the Red Sox are the best bet of the night and will go well against the leftie tonight so I'd suggest staying away from the Orioles.

BOL

IndyBlue360

Thanks guys, BOL to all of you. Buchholz gave up 5 against the Orioles a few weeks ago, and Matusz only gave up a run. Granted they were different nights, but those were the results. Something about Boston at home, they just can't seem to get it done at home against the Orioles this year.

I really like the Braves tonight, maybe thats just my gut, but besides one game this year, they have dominated Miami.

New York seems to be a toss up, because Price is pretty damn solid, always liked him, but Sabathia and overall the Yankees, have just shut down the Rays recently.

Hard to back Leake, and Cincy Pitt have been so back and forth this year, but again, it may be the gut telling me to back them tonight.

Thanks for the feedback, good luck!

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Matusz has quietly put for some very good outings since early april struggles... buchholtz has been horrible and you're giving me +136. Orioles are the play.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Huge Braves fan here but i wouldn't lay a dime on Mike Minor guy sucks good luck though. Braves offense might be able to pull out the win think the over has a better chance of hitting.

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Huge Braves fan here but i wouldn't lay a dime on Mike Minor guy sucks good luck though. Braves offense might be able to pull out the win think the over has a better chance of hitting.
    Mike Minor has been God awful. I wouldn't bet a dime on that clown. I'll take the over thank you very much.

IndyBlue360

haha good point on Minor...may switch to Total now, I basically accepted that he will give up at least 5 runs, but put the trust in the Braves bats, but Freddie Freeman is out tonight as well, so he may be missed.

venture
    venture's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes and yes