gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Anyone watching Royals game. Paulino?

I am about to get it on mlb tv but just curious why he was taken out. If anyone has the over they may be looking good with mendoza and blackburn in there. I had the royals , hopefully they rotate some guys in here

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

royals up 2-1

gregm

I was just curious why Paulino was taken out, havent had a chance to turn on mlb tv. there should be some runs in this one for sure. I have royals tt and royals. luckily blackburn is on the mound, he is always good for 5 or 6 runs

jlee
    jlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

wowww what a joke, I bet under 8.5 for the game, assuming paulino has a strong outing. wellll doesn't look too good doesnt it lol... hopefully blackburn gets his pitch count high so the bullpen does work. might be worth it to put a live bet on the twins

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I was on KC.....Listed pitchers,no mass.

gregm

I had listed pitchers as well but Paulino started and threw to two batters, I am still thinking this royals tt could hit with blackburn in there but I sure like my royals-1 wager alot more with Paulino throwing 6 innings.

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

got fukked on this.

gregm

Yeah I did too but beting on the Royals was probably not a good idea on my part. I just love watching Paulino pitch and I thought this one would be a good one to hit with blackburn on the mound. I want to hear whats happening with paulino, the Royals may be a team to watch here from now on out though, that rotation is not impressive by any means.