bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

carl froch +170-175

fighting on his home turf

at one time i was a big detractor...but ive grown to like him more and more....hes not a great athlete....but he can fight...and has a ton of heart.....and hes at home

bute reminds me of a middle class version of joe calzaghe....but well see how he does in another fighters home

bute does have a good left hand...a very good uppercut....and hes a very good body puncher....which froch is susceptible to.....froch has been hurt to the body a few times

i think bute would have to knock froch out....or clearly outbox him 9-3/8-4 to win a decision over there....and i mean it would have to be clear cut.......so im taking a shot with froch here
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 05-26-12 at 03:16 PM.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

when is this match? I just want to see his girlfriend

diamonds5408
    diamonds5408's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

its at 5 an its free on epix for free

bobby heenan
    Update your status

bute has a varitey of punches he can throw...and he can throw some at weird angles....so thats always dangerous....and frochs defense isnt exactly sharp

but im taking the + money here with the home fighter

diamonds5408

i agree if it comes down to a decision most likely Froch and Froch has faced the best.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

in order to be the champ, you have to beat the champ....a saying so old, yet so true...doesnt matter where they fight, froch will have to completely dominate in order to take the belt, imo... if the fight is close at all, it will go to bute, not froch.

im very heavy on Over 9.5 rds. -296 and -297 and threw some on Bute by decision +147

around 2 hours till this one gets underway..some decent fights on the undercard going on now though

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    in order to be the champ, you have to beat the champ....a saying so old, yet so true...doesnt matter where they fight, froch will have to completely dominate in order to take the belt, imo... if the fight is close at all, it will go to bute, not froch.

im very heavy on Over 9.5 rds. -296 and -297 and threw some on Bute by decision +147

around 2 hours till this one gets underway..some decent fights on the undercard going on now though
    did lamont peterson completely dominate amir khan in washington dc?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

froch coming out to "no easy way out" from rocky 4! love it!

bobby heenan
    Update your status

easy money fellas....cash!!!

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post

that must have been tough to watch

diamonds5408

wow Froch dominated

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

yes it was very hard to watch... the bute by dec. i didnt care about...but dropping over 6k on the total pisses me off... bute no showed... nice hit bobby