*Single (40-37)(+1.18)
    **Double (11-8)(+3.94)
    ***Triple (9-5)(+8.67)
    ****Homerun (5-4)(+7.60)
    Parlays (2-10)(-8.58)
    Runlines (15-13)(+0.30)
    Totals (11-10)(+0.65)

Overall Record (93-87)(+13.76)

1-3 dropping 1.97 units. Not horrible for a 1-3 night I guess. Finally get a day off this week, my only one, so I have a list of crap to do. Of course there are only seven games today.

Parlay risking two units to win 3.34 units

Miami vs. San Francisco
    Detroit vs. Cleveland

Love the pitching matchups for Miami and Detroit, but don’t want to lay the juice on straight bets and don’t trust the runlines today. I have had no luck with parlays. If you look at my record it is the only type of bet where I am losing. Hopefully I can take a chunk out of that today.

Atlanta +106 vs. Cincinnati (triple)………….Guess I am just being stubborn as I have bet Atlanta every game in this series. Braves have got to win one don’t they? I think their bats come to life today and they pound the Reds.

St Louis -1½ (+145) vs. Phillies (single)………..Just fading my offensively challenged Phillies. With their pitching (except for Hamels) not living up to expectations, they are going to lose some games by more than two runs.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

damn i have bet Atl on all games on this series ,really bad luck last night ,but do they win tonight? i think ill skip it tonight