illcrushem
    illcrushem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1837

crush the book

alright I'm nowhere near as good as the title of the thread might suggest, but in all honesty, I've turned $500 into $10000 in the past two weeks and thought I'd post some stuff on here in case my streak is still going. If it is, we all make some money, if not you guys tell me it's impossible to do that and I'm just talking shit. Either way, I thought it might be fun.

As for tonight, the Nationals seem like easy money to me. They're the better team, they've already lost game 1 of the series and you're getting around +112 so to me its worth a shot. BOL to everyone.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Phillies for the win!

illcrushem

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    Phillies for the win!
    I try not to bet on or against a team I am/was a fan of, but besides that thie game looks a lot tougher than just phillies for the win. If I have to think twice about it, I don't. But good luck to you sir.

illcrushem

Looks like we got off on the wrong foot. Washington had plenty of chances to take control of the game but just couldn't get that final hit to finish it off. Oh well on to the next. Today I like Tampa Bay at +124, also their team over 3.5 runs at +105 looks really nice too. Hopefully I get back on a roll again tonight.

0-1 (-1u)

illcrushem

and I am on fire...well at least you guys have something to fade now...For me it's time for a big play, because why the hell not? 5 unit play on Texas tonight -1.5 at +135...this one has gotta get me back in the black, on here anyways.

0-3 (-3u)