*Single (27-20)(+5.49)
**Double (11-6)(+8.46)
***Triple (6-4)(+3.27)
****Homerun (2-3)(-0.40)
Parlays (2-9)(-7.58)
Runlines (9-8)(-0.85)
Totals (7-7)(-1.10)

Overall Record (64-57)(+7.29)

3-0 picking up 3.00 units on Sunday. Temporarily stopped the bleeding. Now lets see if I can get two winning days in a row. Sorry these are so late, but I just got off work. Here are Monday’s plays.

Phillies -1½ (+120) vs. NY Mets (single)………I always get my hopes up after the Phils score a bunch of runs that they will remain hitting the ball well. With Halladay coming of a horrible outing, I look for a great game from him, so the Phillies should not have to score many. I am not crazy enough to lay -200 on them and I don’t want to take them in a parlay. Halladay also 9-2 vs. Mets.

Atlanta -118 vs. Cubs (double)………Why not? Hot team, swinging the bats exceptionally well and they have the better pitching matchup. Only thing in favor of Cubs is home field and that will not be enough. Cubs young pitcher doing ok, but I think he gets lit up tonight.

St Louis -117 vs. Arizona (single)…….This one scares me a little more, but I really like this Lynn kid pitching for the Cards.

Under 8½ (+105) St Louis/Arizona (single)………Feels like a low scoring game to me.

Angels -1½ (-105) vs. Minnesota (single)……….Minnesota struggling at the plate and Weaver has been awesome. Maybe Puljos hitting his first when ignite him and the Angels offense as well.

Good Luck Everybody!!