ArMaNiBoYnYc
    ArMaNiBoYnYc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Lets get this $ bitches!!!

So after giving it some careful consideration these two picks have got to be the play for all gamblers tonight TEXAS & KANSAS CITY... ESPECIALLY **KANSAS CITY** AT PLUS MONEY

So_Stockton
    So_Stockton's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do you like KC today?

ArMaNiBoYnYc

i like kc today because theres value there bro. boston just played 17 whatever the fukk innings it was. They used their entire bullpen so they need length from tonights pitcher. Sanchez is pitching for kc and he's not bad, as reflected from his san francisco days. Their playing in kc so they got to sleep in their nice comfy beds while boston played 17 innings and had to travel 2 hours and thirty minutes to kc from boston. Plus you get them at plus money COMMON!

So_Stockton
    So_Stockton's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Royals are the play, but I hate to see this type of Square analysis on the same pick as I am. I think you are putting far too much emphasis on the fact that the Red Sox played 17 innings yesterday. Obviously, it hurts them a lil bit but its not like everybody doesnt know this. Your pick should be based on more that just that one piece of analysis, but regardless I hope it hits as I am on the Royals too.

ArMaNiBoYnYc

P.S. their playing horribly there lets cash this sucker pal and yes I'm basing it on that bro shit has a lot to do with it, you getting to kc at 7 or getting to kc at 1030 fukkin tired as hell, nevertheless we got this