EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

This bitch Hamilton is hurt again

stiff/sore back waaaaa

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

reports out of DFW area that hamilton tweaked his back blowing lines off strippers ass last night, will be fine

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

cover up

relapse

again

EmpireMaker

strained it looking for coke rocks in the shag carpet
    Last edited by EmpireMaker; 04-29-12 at 08:01 PM. Reason: edit

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

post steroid use injuries are a bitch

http://youtu.be/ge_dZ_6zH0U

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Yeah....what a bum he is!

I mean fukk him and his .388 avg with 9 homers & 24 RBI's, both of which lead the league.

You guys are smart.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

SHIT, I thought you meant Richard Hamilton... don't care about that drug abuser. Wish the serious injuries happened to the guys like him instead of guys like Rose.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    who said he's a bum?

we don't think that...we're only calling him a junkie

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    SHIT, I thought you meant Richard Hamilton... don't care about that drug abuser. Wish the serious injuries happened to the guys like him instead of guys like Rose.
    Why would you wish a serious injury on anyone?

You're better than that, Kerry.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PickWinnerAllDay

Why would you wish a serious injury on anyone?

You're better than that, Kerry.
    You took it the wrong way. My comment was under the impression that serious injuries are inevitable... but if they must happen, I'd prefer they happen to the guys who have made bad decisions in their personal life as opposed to guys like Rose who only do good for their communities.

No hard feelings towards Hamilton... but Rose getting hurt is tough to take. Shoulda been Lebron...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Heroin ruined his body

He's frail and fragile from the drug abuse

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hamilton been playing too much

He needed a day off...I think he just started to appease fans

Good guy

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

You took it the wrong way. My comment was under the impression that serious injuries are inevitable... but if they must happen, I'd prefer they happen to the guys who have made bad decisions in their personal life as opposed to guys like Rose who only do good for their communities.

No hard feelings towards Hamilton... but Rose getting hurt is tough to take. Shoulda been Lebron...
    yeah because you know all these guys personally and rose has never made a bad decision

we know about 1% of these guys' personal life, derrick rose could be a real dickto his family and friends. a lot of people thought tiger woods and kobe were good guys family-wise at one time too...

donald driver used to sell drugs, does that make him a terrible guy that should get injured over someone else?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yeah because you know all these guys personally and rose has never made a bad decision

we know about 1% of these guys' personal life, derrick rose could be a real dickto his family and friends. a lot of people thought tiger woods and kobe were good guys family-wise at one time too...

donald driver used to sell drugs, does that make him a terrible guy that should get injured over someone else?
    Yeah, I'm sure that speech where he cried to his mom about how much he owed her and her tears as well were all fake.

We know more about these players than you think. And maybe Hamilton isn't a bad person... but God blessed him with an obscene amount of talent and he chose drugs... He is obscenely stupid, if not a bad person.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I hope he gets better soon.... Dodgers will need him by the all star break.

PickWinnerAllDay

Hamilton confirmed he suffered a slip in early 2009 after photos were released in August 2009. Sports blog Deadspin.com posted photos of Hamilton shirtless in a bar in Tempe, Arizona, with several women. According to reports, witnesses saw Hamilton drinking, heard him asking where he could obtain cocaine, and heard him reveal his plans to go to a strip club later that evening.

--

Beautiful wife, 3 beautiful daughters with that wife, a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th opportunity to play MLB and he still slips up on average once every 2 years.

The guy is a loser off the field. Rose is a winner on the court and off.

milwaukee mike

Yeah, I'm sure that speech where he cried to his mom about how much he owed her and her tears as well were all fake.

We know more about these players than you think. And maybe Hamilton isn't a bad person... but God blessed him with an obscene amount of talent and he chose drugs... He is obscenely stupid, if not a bad person.
    fair enough

but "god" (i don't really believe in god but it's ok for this analogy) blessed me with a large amount of brainpower (highest act score in the state) and i waste it gambling and posting on sbr

rose also cried after losing to miami in a regular season game so just because he's prone to tears doesn't mean he's genuine

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

hes like ken griffey jr. every now and then you play and show everyone you still got it, then you get paid, fake an injury and cruise for the rest of the year

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I hope Rose not injury prone , growing concern about it in Chicago

PickWinnerAllDay

fair enough

but "god" (i don't really believe in god but it's ok for this analogy) blessed me with a large amount of brainpower (highest act score in the state) and i waste it gambling and posting on sbr

rose also cried after losing to miami in a regular season game so just because he's prone to tears doesn't mean he's genuine
    Just means Rose is genuine and cares about winning for his team, the fans... I like that in a player.

You can tell that Rose is a great leader/team mate with the way guys reacted in press conferences when asked about his injuries. Look at the comments from Watson, Korver, Deng, Noah... I understand that you don't say 'I"m glad he's injured' to the media, but they go out of their way to say how much Rose means to them as a teammate and friend and that shows what kind of guy Rose really is, IMO.

As for wasted intelligence, I waste way too much fukkin time here as well. I justify it because at least it is reading. Haha

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Guy is a fukkin druggie

Body has suffered the abuse

milwaukee mike

Just means Rose is genuine and cares about winning for his team, the fans... I like that in a player.

You can tell that Rose is a great leader/team mate with the way guys reacted in press conferences when asked about his injuries. Look at the comments from Watson, Korver, Deng, Noah... I understand that you don't say 'I"m glad he's injured' to the media, but they go out of their way to say how much Rose means to them as a teammate and friend and that shows what kind of guy Rose really is, IMO.

As for wasted intelligence, I waste way too much fukkin time here as well. I justify it because at least it is reading. Haha

usually a good sign of someone's character is how many people genuinely care when he's hurt or going through tough times

PickWinnerAllDay

usually a good sign of someone's character is how many people genuinely care when he's hurt or going through tough times
    Agreed.

Hamilton may be a great person... but I think he'd be in a shitty motel neglecting child support and stealing for drug money without his MLB talent... Hard to respect a guy like that.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Agreed.

Hamilton may be a great person... but I think he'd be in a shitty motel neglecting child support and stealing for drug money without his MLB talent... Hard to respect a guy like that.
    hard to respect a pathlogical liar who changes his posting handle 6 times

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    hard to respect a pathlogical liar who changes his posting handle 6 times
    Then don't respect me you fukk. I won't lose an ounce of sleep. If you read my posts, you'll see I know my shit about sports. But continue hating if you want griz, I wish you well on your career change regardless.

EmpireMaker

I mean fukk him and his .388 avg with 9 homers & 24 RBI's, both of which lead the league.

You guys are smart.
    How many is he going to hit riding the pine for the next month ???

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

some of you guys are seriously mentally retarded. addiction is a disease. do you think the guy wanted to choose drugs over being a MLB star? than relapse in the middle of it as well? fuk no. its a proven disease in the brain chemistry.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    How many is he going to hit riding the pine for the next month ???
    He'll likely play tomorrow. He's been in the dugout since the 3rd inning.

And by the way, with the single & RBI he got tonite he's now hitting over .390 with 25 RBI's.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soft injuries like this + the tag he carries with his addition issues & past injury problems are the reasons that he should smile big and sign whatever contract the Rangers offer him. They cater to him and have the lineup to cover for him missing X amount of games every year. He'd honestly be a bigger moron than Pujols if he goes somewhere else regardless of money. Although he kind of is "the guy" in Texas, the pressure isn't there for him to be the guy - if that makes sense because of the team built around him. He goes somewhere else with a lesser lineup, pressure becomes ten fold and that is not what this guy needs.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Soft injuries like this + the tag he carries with his addition issues & past injury problems are the reasons that he should smile big and sign whatever contract the Rangers offer him. They cater to him and have the lineup to cover for him missing X amount of games every year. He'd honestly be a bigger moron than Pujols if he goes somewhere else regardless of money. Although he kind of is "the guy" in Texas, the pressure isn't there for him to be the guy - if that makes sense because of the team built around him. He goes somewhere else with a lesser lineup, pressure becomes ten fold and that is not what this guy needs.
    he's the most talented player in the league so he's gonna get plenty of concessions wherever he goes

i agree about the pressure though....but it's not like he'd have to sign with the pirates

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

sometimes a stiff back is just a stiff back.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

fukked up my bet on the over, david murphy in and hamilton out i would never make that bet

waaaaaaaaaaaa! what can you do

EmpireMaker

He'll likely play tomorrow. He's been in the dugout since the 3rd inning.

And by the way, with the single & RBI he got tonite he's now hitting over .390 with 25 RBI's.
    Didn't say he was off to a bad start..... said he is fragile and misses lots of games

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    some of you guys are seriously mentally retarded. addiction is a disease. do you think the guy wanted to choose drugs over being a MLB star? than relapse in the middle of it as well? fuk no. its a proven disease in the brain chemistry.
    So you think being addicted to cocaine is the same as getting cancer?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    So you think being addicted to cocaine is the same as getting cancer?
    LOL seriously.

Plus, to be addicted to cocaine, you have to be dumb enough to try it. I have no idea whether I'd be a cocaine addict if I tried. Because I've never been dumb enough to do it.

12 Last