Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Last night the Dodgers did me in. I have never lost so many games over a whole season the way I have lost just this month in baseball.. I am glad I withdrew weekly because after the run I had in Feb and March, the last 2 and a half weeks killed me. I am not sending anymore money for a while.... It's been a great run, I am way ahead, but after what I have gone through this last week and the way I have lost, betting for cash is over for me for a while...

Time to build up some points and payoff debt and enjoy life instead of stewing over 4 runs giving up in the 9th innings so many times..

Or a 4 walk inning after 2 quick outs by 4 different relief pitchers... Done... For now and a while..
    Last edited by Living The Dream; 04-26-12 at 10:23 AM.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

u should lobby for less innings

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Horrible closers
    Too many walks

Living The Dream

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    u should lobby for less innings
    I believe 7th inning should be the limit. Would prob have won 80% of games lost if we played little league rules... LOL

Living The Dream

Uh..... It continues on with my "air bets" or point bets!! 2 games blown today!!!!

Good news is I am about to play with my kids and kiss my wife and not kill myself if I blew cash today like I would have....