*Single (13-13)(-2.40)
**Double (6-4)(+2.64)
***Triple (3-1)(+3.00)
****Homerun (2-2)(+4.76)
Parlays (1-7)(-5.94)
Runlines (4-4)(-1.10)
Totals (5-2)(+2.60)

Overall Record (34-33)(+3.56)

Took Monday off with the bad weather everywhere. Here is what I got for Tuesday.

Phillies -105 vs. Arizona (triple)………..Worley maybe again this year a very under-rated pitcher. Phils with huge pitching advantage tonight, and someday they are going to score some runs. Hopefully tonight, but they should not need many.

Pittsburgh -102 vs. Colorado (double)………..Pittsburgh no longer any easy win at home for oponents and the Rocks have 400 years old Moyer pitching.

San Fran -107 vs. Cincinnati (double)………….Huge pitching advantage and not laying much juice. Great value here and if Cain is anywhere near what he has been, this is a SF win.

Washington -135 vs. San Diego (single)………..Pads bats sucks. Not that the even worse bats of the Phillies left town, I don’t think the Pads can keep pace with the Nats.

Atlanta -115 vs. Dodgers (single)…………Despite the loss last night, it is not the Atlanta has turned cold all of a sudden. For them to be favored at a hot dodger team tells me they have a great shot at winning.

That is all for Tuesday. Working late on Wednesday, so I will try and get my plays posted before work Wednesday morning.

Good Luck Everybody!!