gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Tuesday Picks ( 81-61 +24.72 )

Two days in a row here where I am slightly in the red. That Cardinals losing the lead in the ninth inning stung, Garcia threw a phenomenal game. I dont have any time for lengthy write ups today. I like the card today alot better than yesterdays card.

Tigers -1 -140 risk 1.40

Tigers/ Mariners U 4.5 -115 (1st 5) risk 1.15

Tigers bats were cold against the Rangers and I would normally take the dog here as Vargas going up against Scherzer offers some value in this pitching matchup judging from the numbers, but the Mariners offense is putrid as usual. They are coming off being swept at home and the Mariners are just consistently one of the worst teams in baseball. Scherzer got shelled at home in the opener but has settled down some, he may have been playing with that bug that was going around the locker room in his opener against the Red Sox.

Scherzer is one of the few Tiger hurlers in the rotation who can be considered a Tigers veteran along with Verlander, and Max has been extremely reliable over the last two years. Vargas is one of the few bright spots for the Mariners and his numbers would be alot better if he had of been playing for a good team over the last 3 years. Seattle did put up decent numbers against the tigers last year, I just have always had trouble putting my money on the Mariners.

Rangers -1 -103 risk 1.03

Rays -143 risk 1.43

Indians -1 +107 risk 1
    Last edited by gregm; 04-24-12 at 12:47 PM. Reason: changed units on tigers total

jgold254
    jgold254's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1840

tailing.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Red sox First 5 (pk) -160 risk 1.6