gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Monday picks ( 79-57 +25.81 )

I am not real crazy about this card but the Rangers should be fun to watch, not as much fun to wager on

Cardinals -109 risk 1.09

Missing Jay and Berkman and having Garza on the mound may keep this line short, but not short enough to back the Cubs against one of the best teams in baseball. Garcia is looking sharp going 2-0 with a 3.06 ERA and had good numbers against the cubs going 2-0 last year with a 2.11 ERA. Garza hasnt looked sharp to start this year but has had great numbers at wrigley, that under may be worth looking at once I look at the umpire data and weather but just going with a side here for now. Having Berkman and Jay out hurts the cards, but Furcal, Beltran, Freese, and Holliday are better than anything going for the Cubs hitting wise right now. Castro and Lahair (?) are leading the Cubs hitting.

Dodgers -1 +108 risk 1

Brewers/ Chicago(nhl) +144 risk 1

Texas/Yankees u5.5 1st 5 -130 risk .50

Rangers -113 risk .50

I know wagering on an under in the first five with the number one offense meeting the number two offense in this hitters park seems like a real long shot , but Texas has actually been 6-1 for the under at home this year. The Yankees are an over machine at home but at 50% on the under on the road so far. 4 of the last 5 between the two have gone over the total but with Holland putting up some fantastic numbers on on the mound to start the season, I am just hoping Texas coming off the extra inning win against the Tigers and the Yankees off a few days rest, they may come out flat here.

The stats and trend are really pretty even, Team rankings has texas at 50.9% for texas on unders at home and the Yankees at 51.5% toward the under on the road but everyone is going to key in on Hollands poor numbers against the Yankees. Hollands numbers since the end of last year are just outstanding and the Rangers havent faced the Yankees at home since may of last year. Holland has an amazing year so far and Sabathia usually struggles at the first of the year but is starting to show better numbers with each game and looked pretty solid against Minnesota. I may put more on this total once I go over the umpire data but with these two offenses, I doubt it.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

White Sox/A's under 3.5 1st 5 -130 risk 1.3

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Keep up the good work Gregorio