MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

HOU +180 is ridiculous...

This Harrell kid looked sharp against COL. REAL sharp. Nolasco pitched well in his first start, as well as his 2 against HOU last season, but the team had a late flight from Philly and is set to play their 3rd in 3 days against a fresh squad. Also, HOU is hitting .279 vs R's against MIA's .219, thus far. Only thing that worries me is Harrell's obvious jitters and sweats every time COL got on base against him (which wasn't much). MIA could end up really messing with his head on the paths. Under is probably the best play, even after dropping to 7.5 (esp. with the wind blowing in from right-center @ 10mph... Roof could be retracted, though, with scattered storms in the forecast. Is that glass in front of the view of the skyline or is it open?), but +180 has value city written all over it.

Anyone on HOU?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

No one opens their roof, unless its a day game. You, close the roof so you can turn on the lights. Wind is not a factor.

MrShrink

ah, gotcha

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

no play for me, marlins are a bunch of frauds (I have no idea why people keep wasting their money betting this team, i havent bet them once the entire year). And houstons obviously a bad team, cant put any kind of serious money on a team like this

MrShrink

Nobody said HOU was a good team. Said this was a good spot with lots of value at that #.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

like under myself. Two strikeout pitchers. Huge park also.