Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Angels just did something for the first time in baseball HISTORY!

Well obviously they are sucking ass right now so I have to praise them some how. Ervin Santana did something that every pitcher tries and tries and tries and it never works. I am honestly saying I have never seen this work. Situation was Nyy had runners on the corners with no outs. Gardner was on first and Santana faked like he was going to third and turned around to throw to first and BAM they got Gardner at first. Seems like a funny thread but in all reality I really honestly have seen this tried hundreds and hundreds of time with a success rate of around ummm ZERO. Good job Ervin! Now if your ass could just throw some strikes, thanks.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

happens all the time in Little League

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

not the first time it has happened in the pro's

13th Inning
    13th Inning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

I forget who the player was, but I know there was one guy who got nailed by this TWICE.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Angels suck. Kuroda might shut them out.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ez, you actually burned some money on the Angels today? Kuroda owns Halos hitters. Yanks was the easiest pick on the board ...even the run line is looking good.

Ez Money 77

LOL Yeah I did. I am an Angels fan. I only put them in a $30 parlay. I really did think they had a shot to win this game but oh well. I didn't put too much on them.

Ez Money 77

I was kinda joking about this thread. I figured this has worked but me personally I have watched A LOT of baseball and have never seen it work, not once.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Angels suck. Kuroda might shut them out.
    I hope so Pacooooooooo. I bet Angels team total under 4.

Pacooooooo, remember this?

Points Awarded:

Ez Money 77 gave Dad 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onlooker

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    I hope so Pacooooooooo. I bet Angels team total under 4.

Pacooooooo, remember this?

Dad you are welcome to come into my threads anytime. PM me when u want me to start one and I will.
    Let's pretend Paco doesn't remember, refresh his memory with some more pics of THAT!

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    Dad you are welcome to come into my threads anytime. PM me when u want me to start one and I will.
    Let's pretend Paco doesn't remember, refresh his memory with some more pics of THAT!
    EZ, what do you think about this bathroom?

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    EZ, what do you think about this bathroom?

what bathroom?

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

haha first time in baseball history? I'm only 20 and I've seen this countless times in baseball...lmao

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well obviously they are sucking ass right now so I have to praise them some how. Ervin Santana did something that every pitcher tries and tries and tries and it never works. I am honestly saying I have never seen this work. Situation was Nyy had runners on the corners with no outs. Gardner was on first and Santana faked like he was going to third and turned around to throw to first and BAM they got Gardner at first. Seems like a funny thread but in all reality I really honestly have seen this tried hundreds and hundreds of time with a success rate of around ummm ZERO. Good job Ervin! Now if your ass could just throw some strikes, thanks.
    who bets against the yankees in their home season opener?? Seriously. I know you saw the thread that was created today where someone titled it "yankees are 17-2 in their last 19 home openers." Your on this forum way too much not to see it. And even if you didnt see this thread you know not to bet against the yankees in their home season opener. What were you thinking?

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by tshafer117 View Post
    haha first time in baseball history? I'm only 20 and I've seen this countless times in baseball...lmao
    Yeah sure u have. I'm not talking about at your little league game last week chump. If you watch MLB they will say it every time the pitcher tries this move. " This play never works" and then the crowd starts booing because they know that it hasn't worked except at tshafer's little league game last week.

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    who bets against the yankees in their home season opener?? Seriously. I know you saw the thread that was created today where someone titled it "yankees are 17-2 in their last 19 home openers." Your on this forum way too much not to see it. And even if you didnt see this thread you know not to bet against the yankees in their home season opener. What were you thinking?
    lol actually I didn't come in forum before I bet the game. The game started at 10am I set my alarm (my day off) for 9:50 to bet the Angels and watch the game. I am a huge Angels fan and I know I was betting with my heart. Even that being said with Santana pitching against Kuroda and the fact that the Angels play against the Yankees well I really thought there was a chance for us to steal this game. I put $30 on the game in a parlay. Big fuking deal. The Angels have a shot to beat any team any day of the week all year.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Who is this bird? Need moar pics

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

It really wasn't a fake to third go to first move, it was more like a spin move, I'll give Santana 1/2 credit for that.
    Helps that Gardner was taking a 2pm nap 12 feet off the bag too.
    A-Rod makes the Angels, and today Santana their personal meat puppets.
    I also want the thank Vegas at this time for making NYY a reasonably priced favorite this afternoon so I could affordability bet the snot out them because there was no way they were going to lose this game this afternoon.

I'm also wondering if all those inane 'sports fans' that called all the sports talk radio shows here in NYC area bitching that Nick Swisher never gets a clutch hit, I guess you guys are looking pretty stupid right now, huh?

Oh, LAA are not beating the Rangers for the division, I said that in March, and I'm still saying this in April.

Ta-ta for now.

SASH

^^Swishers a bum. Arguably, the most overpaid non-clutch performer in baseball. What a fraud

Ez Money 77

^^Swishers a bum. Arguably, the most overpaid non-clutch performer in baseball. What a fraud
    Looked pretty clutch today when he smacked a double with two out and the bases loaded today in the first inning.

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Yanks are 13-1 in their home openers since 1998.

And the 5-3 pickoff play doesn't work often, and usually only works when you have a guy on first who thinks it's an automatic stolen base.

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Haha little league games? I've been watching baseball since I was 5 years old. And I've watched thousands of games. I grew up watching the Mets and have seen Tom Glavine do this at least 3 times. It happens more than you think. Not "once" in a lifetime you chump.

SASH

Looked pretty clutch today when he smacked a double with two out and the bases loaded today in the first inning.
    trust me, ive followed baseball and the yanks for way too long. Swishers the worst

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

rick sutcliffe invented that move.

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Oh, LAA are not beating the Rangers for the division, I said that in March, and I'm still saying this in April.
    Yeah I'm sure you hope so, since we are the only team with a winning record against your squad in recent years.

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

nearly 100 walks, 85+ rbis, 23 bombs averaging over the last 3 seasons.

But you are right. His average is .210 with RISP 2 outs, .215 with RISP compared to .253 overall.

Also 106 of his 187 homeruns are solo shots.

stevenash

While I agree he's pretty much come up dry in the past in big situations, he's been money the past week when it counts, hope it continues.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

jeff nelson was the best with that move. seen it work for him a few times in his yankee career.

stevenash

^
    Pettitte too.

Pujols is lost so far in the American League at the plate.

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by tshafer117 View Post
    Haha little league games? I've been watching baseball since I was 5 years old. And I've watched thousands of games. I grew up watching the Mets and have seen Tom Glavine do this at least 3 times. It happens more than you think. Not "once" in a lifetime you chump.
    Like I said earlier, I wasn't being serious that it has NEVER worked. Since u have watched baseball for soooo long I am sure you have heard the announcer say something to the extent of "that play never works." All I was meaning was the first time I have ever seen it work (that I recall). This thread title was a joke.

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Pettitte too.

Pujols is lost so far in the American League at the plate.
    Pujols will be fine. He is having a bad week but he has had some good swings. He will get it together and be top 2 in the MVP voting still.