*Single (3-7)(-4.55)
**Double (1-0)(+2.00)
***Triple (0-1)(-3.00)
****Homerun (0-1)(-4.24)
Parlays (1-4)(-2.94)
Runlines (2-1)(+1.05)
Totals (2-0)(+2.00)

Overall Record (9-14)(-9.68)

2-2 dropping 1.00 unit on Wednesday. Got busy and did not have time to play the night games….good thing, I would not have done so well. Plenty of day games today and I am off work, so here you go………..

Parlay risking one unit to win 1.36 units

LA Angel vs. Minnesota
Texas vs. Seattle

Phillies -103 vs. Miami (homerun)……..second four unit play of the season for me. Blanton has looked great all spring and the Phils bats finally woke up. Phils a much better team at home and usually rally in front of their insane fans.

Milwaukee -135 vs. Cubs (double)…………Greinke pitching against a team who sucks and don’t remember how to win.

Arizona -133 vs. San Diego (double)……….Kennedy pitching against a team who sucks and don’t remember how to win. Didn’t I just say that??

Washington -104 vs. Cincinnati (single)……..Home opener for the Nats and I really think this team is good enough to win the division with the Phillies being hurt all the time.

LA Dodgers -135 vs. Pittsburgh (single)…………Bucs have a good one throwing today, but they cannot hit the ball. Dodgers should be able to score enough to win this one.

Good Luck Everybody!! I really like todays card.