FrattyCapper22
    FrattyCapper22's Avatar Become A Pro!

First inning no runs are getting raped

I can't believe how many teams are putting up runs in the first this year. Lots of people made money on this last year. I'm glad I decided to take my time with it this year. Hopefully it will start to turn for us betters

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

All about the matchups. I'm 5-1 on the season on this bet, with the loss being the Giants/Dbacks game this afternoon. If you want to take that bet in any game with the Cards, Tigers, Yanks, Red Sox, Rangers you're asking to throw your money away. You need two great pitchers, two anemic offenses or a great pitcher that plays for a crap team. You'll never get one of those with the above mentioned teams.

greenhippo

Make that 5-2, forgot about going against anything smart and putting the bet on the Cards/Marlins opener.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

This prop died last year after the first month. Lines got juiced to high heaven. And once the weather warms up, let me tell you from experience, this prop will KILL you. Dont get attached to it. Play it til May 1 then dont ever look at it again. Trust me.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wrote a thread about this. A lot of newbies think that its easy fast money because its only 6 outs but they dont take into consideration that it takes even the best of pitchers an inning or two to get warmed up.

In the course of a season, the Yes is actually a better bet if you pick the right spots.

FrattyCapper22

Thanks for all the comments. I haven't played any yet, just keeping up with it. My favorite bet in baseball is unders. 4-0 on those thus year. May start posting my plays if anyone is interested

greenhippo

Post away.

FrattyCapper22

Going to use this forum as my thread from here on out

First Play:
    Mariners -1.5 +150
    1 unit to win 1.5