Hi Everybody!!

I am so excited for baseball to start. My phillies play Pittsburgh on Thursday and it just happens I am off work that day. Don't plan on missing a single pitch. A am a little nervous this year. The starting pitching has been getting knocked around this spring and their hitters are a year older, not to mention injured to start the season.

We already had two regular season games, which I did not play nor cared about. It is stupid two teams started the regular season so far ahead of the rest. We have one game on Wednesday and a bunch on Thursday.

I am going to rate my plays like this......

Single (one unit)
Double (two units)
Triple (three units)
Homerun (four units)
Parlays (one unit)

Overall Record (0-0)(even)

Of course in baseball you want to try and lean towards underdogs, or maybe keeps the favs to no more than -125 or -130. I like to play two large favorites together on a parlay, so you will see that from me as well. All my parlays will be for one unit only.

Good Luck Everybody!! Back on Wednesday if I have a play on the St Louis/Miami game. It is going to take awhile to not the them the Florida Marlins. Otherwise I will be back Thursday morning with my plays for the day.