lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7360

Cardinals ML +165

Giving you guys ample time to fade me here. You got all day to get your phils bets in. I would suggest waiting a bit as the price might drop so you can lay a little less juice.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Damnit! I was liking St Louis as well!

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude why do you post?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Can I get your thoughts on the team totals? Phils just dropped to 3.5.

mh217

twizzle phils should win so they will lose an at bat thats why the team total is a no play in my opinion

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    dude why do you post?

Why dont you discuss the game instead. Give us your play . Fukk sakes. Its a free forum kid. If you dont like what i post stay out of the thread.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukk...I was thinking you got the Arizona Cardinals at +165

BOL on baseball tonight ya cokksukker.

There's NCAA on, I'll be laying the -1400 on Boise ML. Free money. At least that's what I've been reading on the forums here today.

mh217

no im not knockin you its just hard to deal with posters that are on a bad streak such as yourself, either people wanna fade ya or ride ya looking for you to snap outta it...either way its a lose lose scenario... personally i dont give a shit if you live or die and i make my own picks but i do feel sorry for the weak minded scrubs you bury with your stiff selections..and yea i bet the over in this game in case it matters.

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I'm wondering why the line has moved down from the opener and why you would think that it would continue to do so. Phillies should be a huge public team and with Doc on the mound I'd guess that a lot of punters would be throwing down some coin on them today.

Early movement might just have been Phillies series bettors hedging their position.

lakerboy

no im not knockin you its just hard to deal with posters that are on a bad streak such as yourself, either people wanna fade ya or ride ya looking for you to snap outta it...either way its a lose lose scenario... personally i dont give a shit if you live or die and i make my own picks but i do feel sorry for the weak minded scrubs you bury with your stiff selections..and yea i bet the over in this game in case it matters.

I have won 8 of my last 11 bets.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    fukk...I was thinking you got the Arizona Cardinals at +165 BOL on baseball tonight ya cokksukker. There's NCAA on, I'll be laying the -1400 on Boise ML. Free money. At least that's what I've been reading on the forums here today.
    Broncos at -1400? Man that sounds like a good play. No way they lose that game, you can probably get closer to -1100 though. Much better price.

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm betting on my Cards, hoping to get a big win tonight. BOL to all of us on the Cards!

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

like it as well LB, any thoughts on the D-backs/ Mil..game ???

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    like it as well LB, any thoughts on the D-backs/ Mil..game ???

i lean towards mil. i might take the dbacks though cause i have a future on mil to win the pennant at +966.
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Average Ttl runs scored against Phila when Halladay starts last 3 games VS Cards per game = 4

Average Ttl runs scored against St Louis when Carpenter starts last 3 games VS Phillies per game = 2

Best play IMO> Un 7

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

another hail mary play.

phils will win.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is your spreadsheet in the black dummy?

By no means do I think LB is god's gift to gambling but overall, he wins, which is more than you can say about 99% of the cappers on here.

Oh the irony of you calling people weak-minded.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave DrStale 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Broncos at -1400? Man that sounds like a good play. No way they lose that game, you can probably get closer to -1100 though. Much better price.
    Text me if you see it at -1100...may have to go all in on that.

+ev gates is what they call me around here.

mh217

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    congrats to you cause most of the plays that you have posted failed miserably, and to top it off your handicapping is weak, its a classic case of conspiracy theory handicappping and believing the line is always extra sharp and out to get you.. i mean when you pick stuff like raiders over pats you got no business posting your picks im my opinion...stop overanalyzing and just play what your eyes tell you!!

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

no your like 1-18 its been confirmed

Thanks 4 the fade. Phills easy

mh217

yes actually it is, but i dont gamble for recognition from ppl like you.. if you read the stuff i post it makes sense..my analysis is usually spot on win or lose...i always believed a forum was for handicappers to give their insights and share their logic..too many people on here are touts..i think its prob best if i leave this shitty ass forum as all it can do is affect my picks negatively..i always have and always will win in sports..i continue to win because of my own sports knowledge and skill..im not a meek follower like you so i dont expect you to understand this..

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Fukk

I liked STL tonight....until this

Now what?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Fukk

I liked STL tonight....until this

Now what?

Take the phils. Easy money right?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Right.

Where in the f\*\*k do these people come from?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

congrats to you cause most of the plays that you have posted failed miserably, and to top it off your handicapping is weak, its a classic case of conspiracy theory handicappping and believing the line is always extra sharp and out to get you.. i mean when you pick stuff like raiders over pats you got no business posting your picks im my opinion...stop overanalyzing and just play what your eyes tell you!!
    So just fade him and make a fortune. Easy solution, right?

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes actually it is, but i dont gamble for recognition from ppl like you.. if you read the stuff i post it makes sense..my analysis is usually spot on win or lose...i always believed a forum was for handicappers to give their insights and share their logic..too many people on here are touts..i think its prob best if i leave this shitty ass forum as all it can do is affect my picks negatively..i always have and always will win in sports..i continue to win because of my own sports knowledge and skill..im not a meek follower like you so i dont expect you to understand this..

I think youre the first person to claim they win all the time in all sports, so I definitely believe you. I dont care if you want my recognition or not but if youre going to blast people with a winning record and bring up your own greatness you should probably have something to back up how good of a capper you are. If you dont then just keep it to yourself.

mh217

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Right. Where in the f\*\*k do these people come from?
    c'mon sawshank get real just cause you have wasted most of your life as an internet sbr tout doesnt make you half a good as a skilled handicapper such as myself, why because im intelectually superior and i am all around sharper..take that to the bank kid!

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Take the phils. Easy money right?

Nope. Like I said, I like STL here......and I'm a Phils fan. So I'm sure Howard goes 0-4 with 3 K's, Utley and the rest of the crew will be lucky to scrape out 2 runs and lose 3 -2. But I'm not about to tail someone who's 1 for their last 20. So this game is now a pass.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

Why not take a coin flip at odds of +165? The Phillies offense is on the back of a milk carton.

lakerboy

Nope. Like I said, I like STL here......and I'm a Phils fan. But I'm sure Howard goes 0-4 with 3 K's, Utley and the rest of the crew will be lucky to scrape out 2 runs and lose 3 -2. But I'm not about to tail someone who's like 1 for their last 20. So this game is now a pass.

HUH. I am 8-3 in my last 11 picks. You capped the cards to win so go with your play. Believe it or not i dont decide games.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac pete View Post
    Why not take a coin flip at odds of +165? The Phillies offense is on the back of a milk carton.

Exactly.

mh217

i think you misunderstood, yes i pick mostly winners and im a pretty awesome handicapper, but i lose as we all do in the long run..i make 3o or 40 grand scores here and there but overall of course i lose..we all do..no gambler wins ever...you win in sports you might lose in horses or stocks or whatever..thats the way she goes..if you cant come to terms with tht you're delusional

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

+ ev gates says the CARDS ARE THE PLAY.

Too much bats for those pu55y farts from Philly. PUJOLS

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Nope. Like I said, I like STL here......and I'm a Phils fan. So I'm sure Howard goes 0-4 with 3 K's, Utley and the rest of the crew will be lucky to scrape out 2 runs and lose 3 -2. But I'm not about to tail someone who's 1 for their last 20. So this game is now a pass.
    Easy call then: take a pass, just sit back, crack open a brew and enjoy the game. I hate cheering against teams that I'm a fan of, hoping that a bet will cash.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac pete View Post
    Great phrase.

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Who knows for tonight. 50/50 shot really.

1234 Last