TheOutsider
    TheOutsider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quick Thoughts

- People are overreacting to A-Rod striking out. Just another example of the Yankees bandwagon needing someone to throw overboard.

- C.C. Sabathia hasn't been brought down by his weight. His average fastball velocity this season was 93.9, 2nd highest of his career, and coincidentally, he's having his 2nd best year of his career.

- Yankees dynasty is about over. 180M committed to 12 players in 2012 if they exercise the options on Rivera/Swisher/Cano. Yankees rotation consists of Sabathia who can opt out, Nova pretty much pitched to his ceiling, Burnett is awful, and Hughes is pretty unreliable. Unfortunately, it's not going to get any better, as the long term contracts aren't going anywhere. You can say people have been saying this for years, but this is the first time I've said this. It looks bad. Without a career year from Granderson, Colon and Garcia showing up huge for the majority of the season, Yankees likely wouldn't of made the playoffs.

- Money's on Phillies/D'Backs tomorrow.
    Last edited by TheOutsider; 10-07-11 at 12:54 AM.

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Your exactly right. Can't blame A-rod for everything the guy was off and on with injuries most of the year and it's almost just bad luck for him to be up in that spot as the yankees last chance because you know how its going to go. Truth is this Yankee team wasn't supposed to be all that great from the get go. Sure great lineup but look at the starting pitching. You got your ace in CC then Nova who was great but was a rookie then patchwork with Colon Garcia and hughes who was hurt yanks just couldnt come up with enough clutch hits and guys like russel martin and nick swisher justdrained the life out of the rotation and Tex didn't do shit in t

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

arod went 0-4 with three strikeouts in a clutch game in clutch situations. say what you about the other 400 players or anyone else on the planet, that guy fuckkking choked, period end of that story last night. to me i am not surprised, that is who he is.